Incoming...

That's it? No pictures? No model description?

TEASE.

Well, it's gotta be an Archon because you're that guy. ;)

I bet it's the paisley Archon. I spoke to Brian today and almost bought it. I decided on a blistertone combo instead.

Congrats on the new amp!

What, no one has a sense of delayed gratification anymore?

Paisley muthafunkin' ARCHON! FTW!!!

So, I've been waiting for my local pusher to get an Archon in, but I decided I didn't really want to wait past May. So, after not seeing one on their web site, I went on the prowl. Started and ended at Brian's - I found an Archon on there. I meant to call on Tuesday, but didn't realize they closed at 5. Got busy at work Wednesday and forgot about it. Called on Thursday, and the Archon on the site was gone. Brian told me the paisley was coming, but I said I needed to think about it. I looked at the pictures and talked to my wife about it, and the more I thought about it, the more metal it seemed that it wasn't black with the gray fascia. Brian had said he thought they'd have the paisley in the next couple weeks, but I decided on Friday and figured I'd call and order it and they'd ship it when it came in.

When I looked at the site on Friday, boom! There was the paisley Archon. I just assumed it was because it was coming in. I called, got Brian on the phone and told him it was me, and before I could say anything, he said, "I am so glad you called - I've been wishing I'd gotten your contact information yesterday!" Sure enough, the paisley was in - and now it's out. Or will be on Monday. Should have it on Wednesday - WHEE!

Best of all, had a nice chat with Brian about other guitar matters. Brian is good people!

AWESOME Alan! Your SE7 + an Archon is going to be louds of fun! :)

I was actually playing around with a (very) little Carcass today - no kidding!

Last night I went to see a local player who's been back in town for a few months but I haven't been able to get to see. I took a few lessons from him, so we chatted a bit. I told him I still had the same old finger issues - mine don't work like his! But I came home inspired again because watching him, I saw him doing something that he'd taught me about during the lessons - then realized I had done a more rudimentary version of that. So it has apparently sunk in at least a little!

Back