Incoming!! SE Custom 24 Vintage Yellow

Wow. I guess this color is gonna be an SE superstar.

Honestly, I personally think that some PRS SE flamed tops look incredibly more beautiful than Music Man JP BFR flamed top, which costs more than FIVE TIMES more expensive. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm not a MMJP hater, but I'm trying to indicate obviously visible facts.

Funny thought as far as this color is concerned. Agreed with Vienbuster at least from these pics that its more vintage 'orange' than yellow. It arrives tomorrow.
Sweetwater had this color listed as 'Out of stock, more on order'. The guy called me and said they anticipated early April for more. So I put my name on the notify me doohickey.
Sitting at my desk on Monday, I see a call come in from Sweetwater which I did not pick up but knew what it was about. So I jumped online and there was this beauty. So I grabbed it.

A few minutes later the Out of stock message came back..So they must have received only one. My guess is they're going like hot cakes. Between this and the ZM SEs being in very high demand/backordered, I'm guessing PRS is going to have great unit numbers this year.

Wow, that's Vintage Yellow?! They look more Amber than Yellow to me, but that still is one sick finish! Congrats on the buy, hope you enjoy it! :rock:

It does look gorgeous. But can anyone tell about the sound and playability of the new PRS SE Custom 24? They were supposed to have great improvements from 2012. Is it really better than before?

Back