In case you were concerned...........

L.E.G.E.N.D.

That’s not a residence. That’s PRS Private Stock department’s 2nd factory.

Reactions: CVS
Point taken. I promise to crank it up today when my better half goes for her hair appointment.
I put a new Eminence EM12 (their EV12L type speaker) in my Boogie Thiele cab last week and Saturday morning while my wife was at work, took a shot at breaking it in a bit with the Mark V. After 40 minutes or so (most of it with a pillow in front of the speaker) I realized my ears were ringing a bit so I stopped. When we got back home Saturday night I went in the music room and noticed that CDs have fallen off shelves, pedal boxes had fallen off shelves, a desk draw had opened, other things visibly moved on top of the computer desk etc.

I had the master half way up on the Mark V and for a while, the channel volumes at half as well. WAY too loud. But boy, would I like to take that thing to an auditorium and do that!

Reactions: CVS
I put a new Eminence EM12 (their EV12L type speaker) in my Boogie Thiele cab last week and Saturday morning while my wife was at work, took a shot at breaking it in a bit with the Mark V. After 40 minutes or so (most of it with a pillow in front of the speaker) I realized my ears were ringing a bit so I stopped. When we got back home Saturday night I went in the music room and noticed that CDs have fallen off shelves, pedal boxes had fallen off shelves, a desk draw had opened, other things visibly moved on top of the computer desk etc.

I had the master half way up on the Mark V and for a while, the channel volumes at half as well. WAY too loud. But boy, would I like to take that thing to an auditorium and do that!
You really rock!

Back