I'm now in the DGT club.

Dondante

Well I just ordered it. I'll see how I like the neck.

I owned a McCarty and SC in 99. Have been without a prs since 2003. I hope I like the neck as much as I liked the SC.

B2TnC

It's my favorite neck. Heck, it's arguably my favorite guitar! Great color, too! If you open your mind to adjusting your rig to accommodate the strengths of the DGT, you'll change your guitar world. It's that good.

I kept waiting and missed a couple and then the perfect color with birds showed up. Hope it's a keeper and has some soul.

Didn't want all gold but it looks like it fits on that color.

Oh it fits, and I think you'll love it. I wasn't expecting to buy a P22 with gold hardware either, but my fear of being gaudy or over the top was immediately allayed when I opened the case.
Case closed... I mean open... oh never mind. :p

Ha. Just delivered. It's silver hardware. o_O looked gold in the pics. Serial number matches. o_O it's Beautiful. My son aakwd it was a vintage guitar when he saw it. Color kicks ass.

I'm going to post about changing to 10s. If anyone knows what the process of changing strings to 10s please post. Thanks.

I'm going to post about changing to 10s. If anyone knows what the process of changing strings to 10s please post. Thanks.
Changing from 11s to 10s will make spring tension greater than string tension to start with so your trem will tilt back.You can keep the 5 springs and loosening springtension with the springclaw til spring and string tension is equal and tremolo floats parallel with body.I removed one spring because I felt it was abit too stiff with 5 springs when I changed to 10s on my DGT.I still had to adjust the equal tension of the springs and strings.Final adjustment you have to do is intonation.

Back