If you name them, how do you decide?

Just for the record..........wife gets called Sugar Britches a lot.....

A Day In The Life Of Imaginary Les...

[SFX: Wah wah guitar track]

"Hey, now that we're on intimate terms, I'm going to call you 'Freaky Sex Girl'."

"Aw, that's sweet. All the other guys call me that, too."

[Cymbal Crash Emoji]

Last edited:
A Day In The Life Of Imaginary Les...

[SFX: Wah wah guitar track]

"Hey, now that we're on intimate terms, I'm going to call you 'Freaky Sex Girl'."

"Aw, that's sweet. All the other guys call me that, too."

[Cymbal Crash Emoji]

I have to say, I'm kinda disappointed to read this. I always figured you had game...

Kind of like an SE prs.

Oh that top is cool as all get out...........oh wait......it's veneer??????
Hahaha! That would be me! A very thin veneer at that!! ;)

Another lame Les story: I have a friend who bought a Core PRS. I said, "Wow, that's pretty." He said, "Yeah, I love the veneer."

He was shocked when I told him it isn't a veneer! A big grin spread across his face.

It was my one good deed of the decade. I'll roast in hell for other stuff, no doubt.

"Can I have your roasted neck, Les?"

"Um...well, sure..." :eek:

Only a couple of mine have names.

My 96 y/o mother named this one Melody. I liked it, so it stuck.

IMG_2444.jpg

My blue Matteo HB is the Blue Turtle (look at that shell). Although in the old BaM forum it got the nickname of ‘that flamey arse’.

unknown.png

Teal Black Archtop II is the Green Meanie

at2-8475.png

archtop-2.png

2004 CU22 Rosewood is simply Rosie (not very original I know).

CuRo2.png

Hahaha! That would be me! A very thin veneer at that!! ;)

Another lame Les story: I have a friend who bought a Core PRS. I said, "Wow, that's pretty." He said, "Yeah, I love the veneer."

He was shocked when I told him it isn't a veneer! A big grin spread across his face.

It was my one good deed of the decade. I'll roast in hell for other stuff, no doubt.

"Can I have your roasted neck, Les?"

"Um...well, sure..." :eek:
I'll save you a seat

I must admit there is a name I've been dying to use.

My 1st cousin is married to a cool gal from Honduras and there is a term that describes a guy under a spell of a woman. I can't remember the actual term but said woman is believed to have "underwear juice" which keeps her man in line.

I'd like to use that name for something........

Me too. And in my case, most of those names have NOT been complimentary!

[laughing emoji]
Oh man, you would not believe some of the name we called each other during my 30 years of working in CNC machine shops! Really hyserical stuff! The kind of stuff that would get you fired in a heartbeat these days from someone who overheard it who has no sense of humor. But it was all in fun and nobody ever took offense.

I'm part Polish and there was this one guy from Kentucky. We used to come up with "insults" for each other that had the rest of the shop as well as ourselves in hysterics. Wish I could tell a few but I'd for sure get banned!

Thus demonstrating that gallant fellows such as yourself never boast to the detriment of their lady friends.

Good form, sir! A hale and hearty response!
Ha, I’m just a simple guy. Nothing to boast about… It’s more like, I’m just in love with my wife and joking around with the guys on the internet is never more important than that. Heck, I’m too old and gray to have game anymore anyway anyway. If I was a free agent today, I could never do as good as what I already have. That’s a fact! But that doesn’t even matter. That is just a really nice side benefit. I’m lucky to have her.

IMG_2444.jpg

My blue Matteo HB is the Blue Turtle (look at that shell). Although in the old BaM forum it got the nickname of ‘that flamey arse’.

unknown.png

at2-8475.png

archtop-2.png

CuRo2.png

IMG_2444.jpg

unknown.png

at2-8475.png

archtop-2.png

CuRo2.png
Oh the Green!!!
Oh my goodness
And I am not into Green!! I NEED!!!

Back