Identity crisis

RedGuitars

Thread killer
I only have one PRS in house, and only one red guitar...

I have a red PRS incoming, but the changes are giving me an identity crisis.

I traded my Horizon Silver Sky. I think I have enough to replace it, but am seriously considering golden Mesa...

Also seriously trying to make this my last turn on the gear merry go round.

I have three nice amps. Other than maybe paring those down, I have more than I need.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The second step is deciding whether to stick with it, or replace it with a new problem that might not be as much fun :)

I only have one PRS in house, and only one red guitar...

I have a red PRS incoming, but the changes are giving me an identity crisis.

I traded my Horizon Silver Sky. I think I have enough to replace it, but am seriously considering golden Mesa...

Also seriously trying to make this my last turn on the gear merry go round.

I have three nice amps. Other than maybe paring those down, I have more than I need.

As an old hand, you must know that this post is akin to p1ss1ing into the wind here.
However, I agree with you, and I have too many guitars as well. I will be selling one this year.

Congrats on the inbound guitar! I really don't think you are having a crisis.

Me, on the other hand - there is no question whatsoever that I have gone completely off the deep end since my return from hiatus after Jan 1st this year! :) I think I need an intervention. (My wife is incredible! She has been supportive despite the madness...)

Agree with the comments above that three amps is not too many. Two would be too few! ;)

We look forward to seeing the Red new addition!

(Also - yes, Golden Mesa is a great finish for the Silver Sky! I am GAS'ing for one of those too, I think with the new Maple board...)

There’s no hope for you! Stand down Sir!

Congrats on the inbound guitar! I really don't think you are having a crisis.

Me, on the other hand - there is no question whatsoever that I have gone completely off the deep end since my return from hiatus after Jan 1st this year! :) I think I need an intervention. (My wife is incredible! She has been supportive despite the madness...)

Agree with the comments above that three amps is not too many. Two would be too few! ;)

We look forward to seeing the Red new addition!

(Also - yes, Golden Mesa is a great finish for the Silver Sky! I am GAS'ing for one of those too, I think with the new Maple board...)

There’s definately no hope for you either!

In the words of Month Python:

@RedGuitars save yourself, there’s no hope for us!

PS - Buy the Golden Mesa

Your handle doesn't say "MyRedGuitars." You are in the clear.

Three amps? You are short at least two, possibly three. I suggest you remedy that by getting a RedAmp or two (didn't you used to have an amp with a red flame make fascia?).

Your handle doesn't say "MyRedGuitars." You are in the clear.

Three amps? You are short at least two, possibly three. I suggest you remedy that by getting a RedAmp or two (didn't you used to have an amp with a red flame make fascia?).

Yes. Had a PRS Dallas with red face plate. Regret selling it.

Think I’m good.
5-C8-AE479-D6-CC-4-FEE-BA81-E07089-DF7-FAA.jpg

6-FCB0-B62-BE64-4070-9634-30-D657-F9432-A.jpg

1-D193-D60-72-B4-4-E3-D-A753-C47670-DEEECC.jpg

Last edited:
Back