I do NOT need a new head - now help me choose one

You could type the word “Speedo” and get a like. I can make a fart reference and get a like. Contributions can be great or small, but farting in your Speedo might be a thing of greatness. Video required.
No, under no circumstances could this be a thing of greatness. Especially on video. :eek:

I’m perhaps a big unusual in this area. First, I almost never do that anyway, and second, never around people. And certainly not “on demand.” So videoing that could be tough. But you know me. I’ll do anything for a “like!” :D

They're not "feewings", and being an A-hole isn't anywhere in the Constitution that I recall, nor the Declaration of Independence.

Let me take this as another opportunity for instruction, and point out three things that even you can't ignore:
1) You don't get to cover being rude and a bully by saying "No offense". No one cares about your lesson on what "being rude vs. being not rude" is. How about this rule: If you don't have anything nice to say...
Just to prove that point: No offense, but I'd rather see people that are less strong and more fit than just fat-nasties who can't control their weight. Also, you sure as he11 better be able to lift 300lbs when your legs are carrying that much around on a daily basis.
See, you were still offended, even though I said "no offense". You'll know this is true when you feel the need to respond.

2) Using the word "feewings" and talking about running out the British (which was about Taxation w/o representation, not "feewings"), doesn't make a point. It doesn't make you more manly, or more right. It makes you sound more like an idiot.

3) If you think maybe I'm wrong, try this: We've both been here about a month. You have more than 5x as many posts as I, but ask yourself if they are adding or detracting from the Forum? Take your number of likes, and divide by the number of messages. Then do the same for mine. Whoever has the highest resulting number *just might* be the better contributor.

So endeth the lesson

Now could you PLEASE stop derailing my thread?? I'm trying to learn something here, and asking for help from those who bring knowledge. The last thing I want is the mods locking my thread b/c you need to spout off. I you have more to say, feel free to PM me about it, because it doesn't belong on the forums.
(Voice from the Peanut Gallery)
My apologies if this getting off-topic here again but when I read this, I damn near stood up and cheered. Normally, I just keep some opinions and thoughts to myself but after reading this, I really felt the need to stand up and speak my mind in regard to this whole exchange. Now I have been a forum member for a number of years now and while I am not one of the Core posters (see what I did there?), I have always done my best to show kindness and respect to all of my fellow PRS devotees. And lately, I have seen some posts that are just downright toxic and unnecessarily confrontational to the point where I find myself yelling at the screen in the same way I do when I watch TV and a friggin' Summer's Eve commercial comes on talking about that "not so fresh feeling". I guess it's kind of fitting to use this analogy because they both are my natural reaction to douchey people. Doug, I have to commend you because while you may be a newer member, you have a genuine good quality to your posts and you treat the members with respect. I know my post is getting a bit rambly so I will bottle the act now. I hate confrontation and try to avoid it at all costs but I simply had to say that this basically summed up the way that I and a lot of my forum members have been feeling lately and you had the courage and cajones to back it up. Good on you, sir.

Last edited:
(Voice from the Peanut Gallery)
My apologies if this getting off-topic here again but when I read this, I damn near stood up and cheered. Normally, I just keep some opinions and thoughts to myself but after reading this, I really felt the need to stand up and speak my mind in regard to this whole exchange. Now I have been a forum member for a number of years now and while I am not one of the the Core posters (see what I did there?), I have always done my best to show kindness and respect to all of my fellow PRS devotees. And lately, I have seen some posts that are just downright toxic and unnecessarily confrontational to the point where I find myself yelling at the screen in the same way I do when I watch TV and a friggin' Summer's Eve commercial comes on talking about that "not so fresh feeling". I guess it's kind of fitting to use this analogy because they both are my natural reaction to douchey people. Doug, I have to commend you because while you may be a newer member, you have a genuine good quality to your posts and you treat the members with respect. I know my post is getting a bit rambly so I will bottle the act now. I hate confrontation and try to avoid it at all costs but I simply had to say that this basically summed up the way that I and a lot of my forum members have been feeling lately and you had the courage and cajones to back it up. Good on you, sir.
Know that a vast majority (>90%) of the core community stand with you and your sentiments. I’m confident that Shawn will clean up the mess someone squeezed out on our living room floor.

Oh, and not a single person here will dispute your importance to this community, Deli. You may not post a lot, but when you do, it means a lot. Thank you!

uh oh Scott and Reuben... think we could all be in trouble...

I’ll get my coat!

You could type the word “Speedo” and get a like. I can make a fart reference and get a like. Contributions can be great or small, but farting in your Speedo might be a thing of greatness. Video required.

Genuinely glad I didn’t have a mouthful of coffee!

A lot is going to depend on the Speedo material. If we're talking something that expands and contains, well, that's epic territory.

Epic indeed. DTR...come on buddy, don’t let your buds down. Are you allergic to latex?
Let me contact my employer. I’m not sure if they have anything in latex or not.

So what’s the status of this head-shopping expedition?

Yeah, I assume the Archon has already been “boughten”?

RW8DHLc.jpg

Lol, I just got back tonight from a week in TX. I talked about the guitar shopping, but not the combos.

I kept an eye out for a Custom 20, but not one of the 4 places I hit had one! Now I have to decide if it's worth hunting it down, since I picked up a project guitar.

Then again, spring has really woken up the back yard, and I have a new (to me) guitar, so maybe it IS time to find that amp... :D

Lol, I just got back tonight from a week in TX. I talked about the guitar shopping, but not the combos.

I kept an eye out for a Custom 20, but not one of the 4 places I hit had one! Now I have to decide if it's worth hunting it down, since I picked up a project guitar.

Then again, spring has really woken up the back yard, and I have a new (to me) guitar, so maybe it IS time to find that amp... :D

A Spring amp fling kinda balances out life. I had one m’self.

I’m going to give another vote for the 2 channel 20, or a 30 if you can find one. My 30 comes out when there are no stairs. It’s about 45 lbs, and I keep a collapsible hand truck in my car at all times. If there are stairs, it’s the 20 head with a one 12 open back cabinet. An extra trip beats a pulled muscle every time. These amps can be bass heavy, depending on the guitar. The solution? Just turn the bass control way down or off. My buddy has a small sonzera. It’s ok, but mine has more old fashioned cojones and better tone shaping.

Back