How rare is this PRS at Ish Guitars new website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww man! That's like, IDK how much more than I have on Instagram and YouTube combined!! You are way more influencer than I am! You deserve the guitar more than I do! Let me know which GC you're gonna sell it to though...:D

You got it!!!

Better yet, how about a bro deal? After I get it, you can give me $4500 for it. Fair?

Extortion is not the way to get a guitar.

It's not about extortion... it's about consequences... and Jesse has made his bed, and eventually he will pay the consequences of his mistake. I will absolutely see to it. He could have handled the situation differently, extended the layaway on the guitar and made a lifelong customer that would have spent more $$$ there at his store and spread positive words to others about shopping there, but no, he chose not to do that, he chose instead to make a lifelong enemy and detractor out of me. He has made his bed and he will reap it. Like I said last night he will rue the day, he will rue the day. Mark my words Slimeball.

It's not about extortion... it's about consequences... and Jesse has made his bed, and eventually he will pay the consequences of his mistake. I will absolutely see to it. He could have handled the situation differently, extended the layaway on the guitar and made a lifelong customer that would have spent more $$$ there at his store and spread positive words to others about shopping there, but no, he chose not to do that, he chose instead to make a lifelong enemy and detractor out of me. He has made his bed and he will reap it. Like I said last night he will rue the day, he will rue the day. Mark my words Slimeball.

Do you not understand that your mindless, petty anger will have a lot of us looking to spend money at Ish in the future? You’re irrational, and Ish comes off looking really good in their response to you.

Why didn’t you just put the guitar on a credit card? It’s not that much money.

Oh look, the moron came back for seconds. You are clearly suffering from delusions of grandeur. That, or the illness thing where it hurts to pee.

Do you not understand that your mindless, petty anger will have a lot of us looking to spend money at Ish in the future? You’re irrational, and Ish comes off looking really good in their response to you.

Why didn’t you just put the guitar on a credit card? It’s not that much money.

I don't care how many of you people buy guitars from Ish, that is none of my concern, this is between me and Jesse. You nor he have any idea who I am and what I am capable of, but Jesse will see eventually over time. Like I said, as long as I end up costing him a few thousand dollars, a few customers here and there, even 1 lost sale, I will consider that a victory to me, and I will stop at nothing in this world to make that happen, I know no boundaries, and it will happen it's not a question of if but a question of when. This has become very, very personal, and I am prepared to continue with this for years, decades. I literally mean every word I write here, Jesse has messed with the wrong guy. As far as irrational, I am very much aware that I am an insane individual, however I am a very intelligent insane individual and I will see to it that Jesse regrets the day he crossed me. He's far too young and naïve and ignorant, full of his own arrogance and delusional self importance to comprehend right now how this is ultimately going to harm his bank account and business, but he will eventually gain some wisdom in life and see the errors of his ways when he sees how much destruction to income a single person is capable of causing another. This is war, and I have committed to devoting all of my heart, soul, energy and life to this 24/7. Ask Jesse if he feels it was worth this outcome in a few more months. I will be very surprised if he doesn't have a different perspective in the not so distant future. When you underestimate someone, you make a huge mistake.

Jesse @IshGuitars I’m really sorry this is happening to you. You’ve always had some cool builds, and it sounds like your store policies are reasonable.

@Dragon In Paris It seems like you’re hurting but taking out whatever is going on in your life on a small business owner isn’t the solution. We all go thru stuff, and my DMs are open if you want to talk.

I don't care how many of you people buy guitars from Ish, that is none of my concern, this is between me and Jesse. You nor he have any idea who I am and what I am capable of, but Jesse will see eventually over time. Like I said, as long as I end up costing him a few thousand dollars, a few customers here and there, even 1 lost sale, I will consider that a victory to me, and I will stop at nothing in this world to make that happen, I know no boundaries, and it will happen it's not a question of if but a question of when. This has become very, very personal, and I am prepared to continue with this for years, decades. I literally mean every word I write here, Jesse has messed with the wrong guy. As far as irrational, I am very much aware that I am an insane individual, however I am a very intelligent insane individual and I will see to it that Jesse regrets the day he crossed me. He's far too young and naïve and ignorant, full of his own arrogance and delusional self importance to comprehend right now how this is ultimately going to harm his bank account and business, but he will eventually gain some wisdom in life and see the errors of his ways when he sees how much destruction to income a single person is capable of causing another. This is war, and I have committed to devoting all of my heart, soul, energy and life to this 24/7. Ask Jesse if he feels it was worth this outcome in a few more months. I will be very surprised if he doesn't have a different perspective in the not so distant future. When you underestimate someone, you make a huge mistake.

Like I said, you’re just going to cause others to do business with him. You’ll give him a pretty good story to tell, too. Are those the things you want? Based just on what I’ve seen from both Ish and you, I’ll be seeing what Ish has next time I want to buy.

You are so full of $hit that your eardrums are ready to burst. That may be causing delusional pressure on your few remaining brain cells.

Like I said, you’re just going to cause others to do business with him. You’ll give him a pretty good story to tell, too. Are those the things you want? Based just on what I’ve seen from both Ish and you, I’ll be seeing what Ish has next time I want to buy.[/QUOTE
The few people that buy from him because of this situation on the forum are few compared to how many people wouldn't buy from him anymore if, let's just throw out a hypothetical scenario, what if a whistleblower goes to a CNN journalist with a story on how the owner of Ish has discriminatory practices against African Americans? Say you know just hypothetically speaking, this out to BLM etc as well.... The way the media can spin things all kinds of different ways, next thing you know what once was a snowball is an avalanche... All hypothetical of course. Free your imagination of limits and you may see there are many ways to skin a cat. So many angles, What if his store was raided by the justice department for cites violations? What if his business is shut down or fined due to people finding out about covid violations???? There are so many "what ifs" aren't they? We could play this game all night I think, haha. But I have more important tasks waiting at the moment. The key thing a businessman should ask himself, is is it really worth not making an exception in policy instead of going to war with someone like myself? I don't know, only Mike can answer that. Too da loo for now peeps

The few people that buy from him because of this situation on the forum are few compared to how many people wouldn't buy from him anymore if, let's just throw out a hypothetical scenario, what if a whistleblower goes to a CNN journalist with a story on how the owner of Ish has discriminatory practices against African Americans? Say you know just hypothetically speaking, this gets out to BLM etc as well.... The way the media can spin things all kinds of different ways, next thing you know what once was a snowball is an avalanche... All hypothetical of course. Free your imagination of limits and you may see there are many ways to skin a cat. So many angles, What if his store was raided by the justice department for cites violations? What if his business is shut down or fined due to people finding out about covid violations???? There are so many "what ifs" aren't they? We could play this game all night I think, haha. But I have more important tasks waiting at the moment. The key thing a businessman should ask himself, is is it really worth not making an exception in policy instead of going to war with someone like myself? I don't know, only Jesse can answer that. Too da loo for now peeps

Last edited:
It must be really tough going through life attacking everything that doesn't go your way. My guess is that road rage is a real problem for you, and you've probable used the phrase "Come at me, bro" more than once.

Honestly, the bottom line is that someone (that doesn't know you from previous a purchase/experience) decided to not change a policy to accommodate you. OK. That must be frustrating for you, and you are upset about it. That's your prerogative, just like it was his to NOT change a policy.

This is NOT about principles, as it is clear that a person with principles would understand a proportionate response to a disagreement is, well, proportionate to the (perceived) slight.

You've made your point, proved you are vindictive, are hurting from something, alienated an entire forum membership, and made Ish Guitars way more successful.

Move on, find a way to experience some joy, and get over it. This isn't the Jersey Shore.

Last edited:
In all seriousness....

I did the math. You'd need to pay $5K a month to do the 90 day layaway. If you got the 4 month layaway you'd be paying $3750 a month. The difference of $1250 per month is not chump change. If you can buy the guitar, why not just STFU and save a little longer and buy the guitar. At $15K I doubt it's gonna be gone in a short while. If $$$$ is no object, as you make it seem - despite your RAGE at not getting an extended layaway, which to me makes it seem you are full of poop - then STFU and buy the guitar.

The few people that buy from him because of this situation on the forum are few compared to how many people wouldn't buy from him anymore if, let's just throw out a hypothetical scenario, what if a whistleblower goes to a CNN journalist with a story on how the owner of Ish has discriminatory practices against African Americans? Say you know just hypothetically speaking, this gets out to BLM etc as well.... The way the media can spin things all kinds of different ways, next thing you know what once was a snowball is an avalanche... All hypothetical of course. Free your imagination of limits and you may see there are many ways to skin a cat. So many angles, What if his store was raided by the justice department for cites violations? What if his business is shut down or fined due to people finding out about covid violations???? There are so many "what ifs" aren't they? We could play this game all night I think, haha. But I have more important tasks waiting at the moment. The key thing a businessman should ask himself, is is it really worth not making an exception in policy instead of going to war with someone like myself? I don't know, only Mike can answer that. Too da loo for now peeps

Ok, now this is getting weird. Correct me if Im wrong, but are you seriously suggesting your dastardly plan is to concoct a fake story to paint Ish guitars as racists? Are you for real? This is not a road you wanna go down. You could be legally liable for attempting this, so I hope you arent serious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back