How rare is this PRS at Ish Guitars new website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now this is getting weird. Correct me if Im wrong, but are you seriously suggesting your plan is to concoct a fake story to paint Ish guitars as racists? Are you for real? This is not a road you wanna go down.
Seriously. There have to be some lawyers on here. This is getting past the gray areas.
@Dragon In Paris while you used the privacy protection when registering your harassing domain, GoDaddy still has your info.
@Shawn@PRS has your IP address for all your postings on here.
If you cross a legal line, this trail will point right to you.
Heck, Jesse @IshGuitars probably has your email or phone number already. Were I him, I’d already be talking to the local police about these threats.
Take the L and move on with your life.

Seriously. There have to be some lawyers on here. This is getting past the gray areas.
@Dragon In Paris while you used the privacy protection when registering your harassing domain, GoDaddy still has your info.
Heck, Jesse @IshGuitars probably has your email or phone number already. Were I him, I’d already be talking to the local police about these threats.

Have him follow through with all of these things, I simply do not care. I will do whatever I want.
The local police? What a joke. Like I said last night, this is not my first rodeo. Local police won't even come out for internet BS especially when no physical threats have been made and both people live in separate states.
Lawyers? Well tell Jesse to lawyer up then haha, that would be a civil lawsuit, one which he will have a difficult if not impossible time proving any loss of income due to my actions, and even in the unlikely case he did take me to court and win, collecting on a judgement is a lot easier in theory than it is in reality.
So yeah, come at me Slimeball, I have absolutely nothing at all in life to lose.... however you have a business to lose. And if nothing else, time is money, and all the time you spend putting out my wildfires or fighting me is nothing more than time/money you have chosen to waste.
Go for it dude!

Yeah, this is not ok. Jesse might want take a few steps to protect himself and his business. Fraudulent allegations of discrimination is a slimy thing to do.

And for you @Dragon In Paris, you have demonstrated through your rants here to not be of sound mental facilities. You dont have a leg to stand on.

Yeah, this is not ok. Jesse might want take a few steps to protect himself and his business. Fraudulent allegations of discrimination is a slimy thing to do.

And for you @Dragon In Paris, you have demonstrated through your rants here to not be of sound mental facilities. You dont have a leg to stand on.

This is America... I have freedom of speech. As far as anything else, I have people that are willing to do my bidding, nothing would ever come back to me. I am highly intelligent.
As far as the Graveyard 2, it doesn't matter that the guitar is 15k, those guitars fly out the doors usually in a matter of a week or two of being listed.
At this point it's about the principal of it all. Jesse can sue me for all I have, I don't care, it won't stop me.
Jesse is a Yankee so of course he wouldn't understand how to do the right thing and be decent to other humans.
Life will teach Jesse a lesson though.
Every action has a consequence in life.
If nothing else, maybe Jesse will have a better attitude with potential customers going forward, but then again that's probably expecting too much from Slime like Jesse, haha!

This is America... I have freedom of speech. As far as anything else, I have people that are willing to do my bidding, nothing would ever come back to me. I am highly intelligent.
As far as the Graveyard 2, it doesn't matter that the guitar is 15k, those guitars fly out the doors usually in a matter of a week or two of being listed.
At this point it's about the principal of it all. Jesse can sue me for all I have, I don't care, it won't stop me.
Jesse is a Yankee so of course he wouldn't understand how to do the right thing and be decent to other humans.
If nothing else, maybe Jesse will have a better attitude with potential customers going forward, but then again that's probably expecting too much from Slime like Jesse, haha!

That freedom ends when you are threatening to defame/monetarily injure another person/business without basis for your allegations. That is slander, and is punishable by law.

I wonder, what people do your bidding? What, are you a Don now? Ill call you what you are: Karen.

It's not about extortion... it's about consequences... and Jesse has made his bed, and eventually he will pay the consequences of his mistake. I will absolutely see to it. He could have handled the situation differently, extended the layaway on the guitar and made a lifelong customer that would have spent more $$$ there at his store and spread positive words to others about shopping there, but no, he chose not to do that, he chose instead to make a lifelong enemy and detractor out of me. He has made his bed and he will reap it. Like I said last night he will rue the day, he will rue the day. Mark my words Slimeball.
********, get a life

That freedom ends when you are threatening to defame/monetarily injure another person/business without basis for your allegations. That is slander, and is punishable by law.

Like I said in my above statements.... sue me.... I wish him good luck with that.
Speaking of wishes, I pray to God that Jesse's nearest and dearest loved one gets killed in a head on automobile accident, I would love reading that in the NY newpaper, I would absolutely thrive on his pain and suffering if a wish like that were to come true. Well I pray to Jesus Christ that that wish comes true.
How's it feel Jesse that you have wronged someone so bad that now they are praying for you?
Thoughts & Prayers.

Like I said in my above statements.... sue me.... I wish him good luck with that.
Speaking of wishes, I pray to God that Jesse's nearest and dearest loved one gets killed in a head on automobile accident, I would love reading that in the NY newpaper, I would absolutely thrive on his pain and suffering if a wish like that were to come true. Well I pray to Jesus Christ that that wish comes true.
How's it feel Jesse that you have wronged someone so bad that now they are praying for you?
Thoughts & Prayers.

Ok Karen, now you nuked the fridge with that one. If there is a mod out there, this guy is in need of a kick.

I don't care how many of you people buy guitars from Ish, that is none of my concern, this is between me and Jesse. You nor he have any idea who I am and what I am capable of, but Jesse will see eventually over time. Like I said, as long as I end up costing him a few thousand dollars, a few customers here and there, even 1 lost sale, I will consider that a victory to me, and I will stop at nothing in this world to make that happen, I know no boundaries, and it will happen it's not a question of if but a question of when. This has become very, very personal, and I am prepared to continue with this for years, decades. I literally mean every word I write here, Jesse has messed with the wrong guy. As far as irrational, I am very much aware that I am an insane individual, however I am a very intelligent insane individual and I will see to it that Jesse regrets the day he crossed me. He's far too young and naïve and ignorant, full of his own arrogance and delusional self importance to comprehend right now how this is ultimately going to harm his bank account and business, but he will eventually gain some wisdom in life and see the errors of his ways when he sees how much destruction to income a single person is capable of causing another. This is war, and I have committed to devoting all of my heart, soul, energy and life to this 24/7. Ask Jesse if he feels it was worth this outcome in a few more months. I will be very surprised if he doesn't have a different perspective in the not so distant future. When you underestimate someone, you make a huge mistake.
Oh, look at me. I didn’t get my way. Boo, frickin hoo. Storm the Capital on the 6th to,I suppose.

Another dick that doesn’t understand the First Amendment.

Oh, look at me. I didn’t get my way. Boo, frickin hoo. Storm the Capital on the 6th to,I suppose.

Storm the capital? No, but I wanted to, I am an extreme right wing ultra conservative republican. But that's neither here nor there.
I think the tragedy of it all is that Jesse is such a poor excuse of a human being that he actually has someone in this world that loathes and hates him as much as I do.
But I'm giving Jesse way to much credit, if Jesse didn't love all this internet drama he would have already taken the high road and been the better person and given me some extra time to purchase this guitar.
What people fail to realize is the importance of this guitar to me, maybe this will better illustrate it.... let me paint a picture for you all..... if God appeared before me and said I could choose between saving a newborn infants life in a fire or save this guitar in a fire, I would save this guitar without any hesitation in doing so whatsoever.

Storm the capital? No, but I wanted to, I am an extreme right wing ultra conservative republican. But that's neither here nor there.
I think the tragedy of it all is that Jesse is such a poor excuse of a human being that he actually has someone in this world that loathes and hates him as much as I do.
But I'm giving Jesse way to much credit, if Jesse didn't love all this internet drama he would have already taken the high road and been the better person and given me some extra time to purchase this guitar.
What people fail to realize is the importance of this guitar to me, maybe this will better illustrate it.... let me paint a picture for you all..... if God appeared before me and said I could choose between saving a newborn infants life in a fire or save this guitar in a fire, I would save this guitar without any hesitation in doing so whatsoever.

To quote the great Frank Zappa: "Jesus would think youre a jerk, and it would be true."

I am an extreme right wing ultra conservative republican.

A true conservative values things like respect, free-enterprise, fiscal responsibility, and ethics. You show none of those.

You’re entitled, have illusions of being more than you are, try to get your way by attempting to damage small business, are selfish, and uneducated (you don’t have a basic understanding of the 1st Amendment).

You don’t need to pretend to be what you aren’t. What you are is plain to see for everyone else. You’ve certainly built a reputation for yourself the last couple of days.

Dude, if I was Jeese I'd make a YouTube video burning that guitar to ashes just to spite you.

Then, I'd get PRSh to sign the BRW box that holds the ashes. Of course it'd come with all the appropriate PS paperwork.

The finale?

The store would display a picture of the guitar next to a display of your posts. In between would be the BRW box containing the guitar you desire.

The key thing a businessman should ask himself, is is it really worth not making an exception in policy instead of going to war with someone like myself? I don't know, only Jesse can answer that. Too da loo for now peeps
NOBODY chose to go to war except you. Creating a business policy is not a choice to “go to war.” Nobody in their right mind would think that it was. YMMV. You have gone off the deep end over something completely random, and now are making threats at a respected dealer and friend of the forum. No sane adult would do that. Nobody did you wrong, or did anything wrong AT ALL, much less did something wrong to you. And to think that to you it’s “going to war...”. You are a freaking troll.

If your IP isn’t blocked by morning, it won’t matter as everyone here will have ignored you buy then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back