How rare is this PRS at Ish Guitars new website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon In Paris

As I post this I'm sitting here holding a small stone in my hand that's 4.565 billion years old. It's part of a meteorite fall called Erg Chech 002. Our planet is only 4.54 billion years old. Let that sink in for a moment. By way of comparison, we humans are here for maybe 90 years if we're extremely lucky.

Life is so short, so fleeting...

You only get a precious few moments to enjoy life, is all this negativity really what you want from your life?

NOBODY chose to go to war except you. Creating a business policy is not a choice to “go to war.” Nobody in their right mind would think that it was. YMMV. You have gone off the deep end over something completely random, and now are making threats at a respected dealer and friend of the forum. No sane adult would do that. Nobody did you wrong, or did anything wrong AT ALL, much less did something wrong to you. And to think that to you it’s “going to war...”. You are a freaking troll.

If your IP isn’t blocked by morning, it won’t matter as everyone here will have ignored you buy then.

I guess we will have to respectfully agree to disagree on all that you wrote there pal.

let me paint a picture for you all..... if God appeared before me and said I could choose between saving a newborn infants life in a fire or save this guitar in a fire, I would save this guitar without any hesitation in doing so whatsoever.

Speaking on behalf of all infants everywhere, we’d do the same for you. ;)

That said, enough feeding the assclown. I mean troll.

@Dragon In Paris

As I post this I'm sitting here holding a small stone in my hand that's 4.565 billion years old. It's part of a meteorite fall called Erg Chech 002. Our planet is only 4.54 billion years old. Let that sink in for a moment. By way of comparison, we humans are here for maybe 90 years if we're extremely lucky.

Life is so short, so fleeting...

You only get a precious few moments to enjoy life, is all this negativity really what you want from your life?

All I want is the PRS Graveyard Ravens guitar... as long as there's slime like Jesse that could make it easily possible but refuses to for no good reasons, then yes, yes it is worth all of this. Life may be short, however I do not end when life ends. I am not in the universe, I -am- the universe. Let that one sink in.

Speaking on behalf of all infants everywhere, we’d do the same for you. ;)

That said, enough feeding the assclown. I mean troll.

I am a lot of things, however troll is not one of them, I have a quite sizeable down payment ready to transfer over to Jesse to hold that guitar, so that does not make me a troll, a troll would be someone trying to stir up drama that never had any intention to buy the guitar in the first place, I have every intention of paying for this guitar, it is one of the very few things that I care about in this life, I just need just a little bit longer than 3 months, and if I wait 30 days and then do a layaway for 90 days it will most likely be too late by then and someone else will have bought it. I've only seen where a couple of these have sold in the last couple years, and none had a flame on it as beautiful as this one. I may be a lot of things, however I'm no troll. If Jesse wants to have a change of heart and work something out he will get the 15k on that guitar from me guaranteed, that is all i want.

I am a lot of things, however troll is not one of them, I have a quite sizeable down payment ready to transfer over to Jesse to hold that guitar, so that does not make me a troll, a troll would be someone trying to stir up drama that never had any intention to buy the guitar in the first place, I have every intention of paying for this guitar, it is one of the very few things that I care about in this life, I just need just a little bit longer than 3 months, and if I wait 30 days and then do a layaway for 90 days it will most likely be too late by then and someone else will have bought it. I've only seen where a couple of these have sold in the last couple years, and none had a flame on it as beautiful as this one. I may be a lot of things, however I'm no troll. If Jesse wants to have a change of heart and work something out he will get the 15k on that guitar from me guaranteed, that is all i want.

That said, the only case you successfully made tonight pal is why you dont deserve that guitar. Honestly, I don't want to see that guitar in your hands, period. You are not a child and have no justification for your tantrum tonight. You might have the money for it, but you don't deserve it.

A deserving person would have some humility.

That said, the only case you successfully made tonight pal is why you dont deserve that guitar. Honestly, I don't want to see that guitar in your hands, period. You are not a child and have no justification for your tantrum tonight. You might have the money for it, but you don't deserve it.

A deserving person would have some humility.

Well, that is your opinion, and you are entitled to your own opinion.

Well, that is your opinion, and you are entitled to your own opinion.

Coming from the man that wishes harm on Jesse's family and still expects Jesse to sell to him, I think my opinion is dead on right. I'd say good luck, but I wouldn't mean it honestly, so goodfrickin night.

Coming from the man that wishes harm on Jesse's family and still expects Jesse to sell to him, I think my opinion is dead on right. I'd say good luck, but I wouldn't mean it honestly, so goodfrickin night.

Well you see Jesse doesn't care about me as a person, if he did he would work out an arrangement with me and show some flexibility on that guitar, but he doesn't. And I certainly don't care about him or his family either. All he cares about is money and all I care about is the guitar, so being the businessman he claims to be you would think he would want to work out some sort of arrangement. He probably thinks he will awaken tomorrow and just try to threaten me with a lawsuit or try to have my website removed, however he will be just as unsuccessful as all the other people I have had to expose like this in the past, as I said it's not my first rodeo and won't be my last. Jesse has a lot of growing up to do if he expects to go far in this world as a business owner. There's always an exception to every rule, and sometimes making a profit means holding a guitar for someone an extra month and yeah maybe losing out on getting a quicker sell and being able to utilize that profit sooner, in order to earn a lifetime customer and not a lifetime detractor. Other than these special limited edition guitars it's truly a buyers market.... You can go buy standard production guitars from ANY store, if you don't like the store owner you just go to a different store... I wouldn't even give this store the time of the day if they didn't just happen to have the Graveyard II guitar because almost all the guitars I buy are just as limited as this one. I don't buy standard guitars. I buy limited ones or I buy custom 1 of a kinds that I design. If Jesse doesn't sell it to me then that is truly his loss.... I will eventually get a Graveyard 2, even if I have to wait another year for another one to pop up for sale. But the greater loss from a financial standpoint still will come to Jesse. The best way to get even with people is to get them where it hurts, in their wallet. If he doesn't want to work something out with me, he will see that my online presence will not go away, ever. I'm sure he thinks I'm just writing empty words here and that I will get over it in a couple weeks maybe a month or two, but I won't. I hold grudges for a lifetime.

The thread is now closed.

Never in my 63+ years on this planet have I seen such a childish and immature reaction to a business transaction that didn't go the way one wanted.

Remember, "The customer is always right... Except when he's wrong!"

That was told to me by another respected PRS Dealer about another problem customer... None of the major dealers will work with that guy because he was such a pain in the ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back