How rare is this PRS at Ish Guitars new website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never. If he really wants me to stop, he will extend the policy that he wrote himself to sell me the guitar. Otherwise, I am just getting started.... this among many other things is about to spread across the internet like wildfire. I'm doing a background check on him as well and all of his friends, relatives, and associates will be able to get in on this too if they so choose. I am prepared to do this until the day I die, I wasn't kidding yesterday when I said it. If he thinks being stubborn about the guitar is worth all that is about to come his way then more power to the idiot.
What is wrong with you?

OH! There it is!!! Thank you for the link! I wonder if they'd offer a cash, full price discount?:p

I only have 38 followers. But I can afford the guitar without needing an extra month of financing. And I've been to therapy...highly recommend it. You should try it!!!

Oh, and I DO wear glasses...my vision is less than perfect...

Wow. This is too much. I'm not a fan of the Graveyard II, but I'll buy it tomorrow. Them I'll sell it to GC at a loss to get a Joe Walsh and an S2. But first, I'll hump the Graveyard II and send the pics to Dragon in Paris and his 40 million subscribers. Maybe I'll grab a few since, last I checked, I only have 75 subscribers on my YouTube channel....

Wow. This is too much. I'm not a fan of the Graveyard II, but I'll buy it tomorrow. Them I'll sell it to GC at a loss to get a Joe Walsh and an S2. But first, I'll hump the Graveyard II and send the pics to Dragon in Paris and his 40 million subscribers. Maybe I'll grab a few since, last I checked, I only have 75 subscribers on my YouTube channel....

Aww man! That's like, IDK how much more than I have on Instagram and YouTube combined!! You are way more influencer than I am! You deserve the guitar more than I do! Let me know which GC you're gonna sell it to though...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back