How good would you be...

Dude, it's gotta be the shirt. Hair is way overrated. No hair gives me an extra 20 minutes a day to be here!
Twenty
Minutes? o_O
Even in the 80s I never spent that much time on my hair. Besides, if I try too hard it goes insane and does something unexpected. Now that it has no color, it’s more independently minded so I put some stuff on it and run my hands thru until it doesn’t look like a Flock of Seagulls video shoot. 30 seconds later I go to work at a bank. I figure the nearly-out-of-control hair balances out the stupid suit I have to wear.

Regardless, I’ll never look as cool as Hans with his Mushok. Can I interest you in a Flat-Out Free checking account? :(

Twenty
Minutes? o_O
Even in the 80s I never spent that much time on my hair. Besides, if I try too hard it goes insane and does something unexpected. Now that it has no color, it’s more independently minded so I put some stuff on it and run my hands thru until it doesn’t look like a Flock of Seagulls video shoot. 30 seconds later I go to work at a bank. I figure the nearly-out-of-control hair balances out the stupid suit I have to wear.

Regardless, I’ll never look as cool as Hans with his Mushok. Can I interest you in a Flat-Out Free checking account? :(

Yeah, 20 minutes was the 80s do. Gotta take care of those blonde hilights. Blow dry. Curling iron. Plenty of hair spray. Primp and poke. Out the door. My last hair was wash, dry, gel, comb. Still, these days it's a shorter shower, and maybe 80 seconds on the knoggin if I'm shaving. Free checking....check!

I think you're making this up, but I just DL'd the whole series from Neftlux so I can check your story. Probably take me a few months, but I'll report back.

Iron snide cracked the case when he figured out it had to be someone who knew the guy always played barefoot. Well, gee, ya think?

Just dug through and I think I found it. Season 7, episode 171, “Once More For Joey”. The description even says musician, but does it turn up when I search for Ironside musician murder? Nooooooo. It was surprising how many music-related episodes there were.

Iron snide cracked the case when he figured out it had to be someone who knew the guy always played barefoot. Well, gee, ya think?

Just dug through and I think I found it. Season 7, episode 171, “Once More For Joey”. The description even says musician, but does it turn up when I search for Ironside musician murder? Nooooooo. It was surprising how many music-related episodes there were.

Ok, so you were serious... Well thanks. You just saved me 3 months of watching reruns! :D
I did think you were joking. I didn’t think 9 volts could electrocute someone. I better stop putting those 9V batteries on my tongue as a party trick!

Ok, so you were serious... Well thanks. You just saved me 3 months of watching reruns! :D
I did think you were joking. I didn’t think 9 volts could electrocute someone. I better stop putting those 9V batteries on my tongue as a party trick!

It’s the only episode of that show I remember.

Back