How fast do you think the 35th Anniversary SEs will sell out?

No matter. I am off to Dave’s today to give them some cash for the pre-order. They’re going to look over the Mustang. If any of you have an itch for a 71 lake placid blue mustang with original case, you know where to find me.

No matter. I am off to Dave’s today to give them some cash for the pre-order. They’re going to look over the Mustang. If any of you have an itch for a 71 lake placid blue mustang with original case, you know where to find me.

What’s the situation with your daughter? Does she play? Is she old enough to play yet?

I’d be tempted to give it to her and then that’d free you up to buy a “third” guitar on a technicality.

My daughter is 14 and she could play. These days she plays the bass in orchestra and she has a nice electric bass setup.

Probably smart to pre-order; out of that 3500, a certain number will be reserved for the UK/European market, and a certain number will be reserved for the Asian market.

Didn't want to risk waiting until reviews come out in case I miss getting one so I pre-ordered last week from probably the UK's biggest PRS dealer - they told me they're getting 10 with expected delivery at the end of November or start of December. They're still available for pre-order so either they're getting more allocated to them or they haven't hit 10 pre-orders!

My only concern is if the pickups are a far cry from the US-made ones but the PRS demo video seems to suggest it sounds really good.

Back