How fast do you think the 35th Anniversary SEs will sell out?

NBW

I really want one as it checks all the boxes for me. It’s quite a bit for me to spend on an axe and I am trying to scrape the money together. I might even trade in my Mustang on it.

Fender Mustang is correct. A ‘71, which is worth way more than Dave’s will give me in trade. My daughter will be pissed as she has some kind of fixation with the Mustang. $1000 isn’t endow the world money for me, but I can’t easily justify having more than three guitars.

...but I can’t easily justify having more than three guitars.

More guitars (especially PRS) equals more happiness....
51JdBjTm3OL._SY450_.jpg

Fender Mustang is correct. A ‘71, which is worth way more than Dave’s will give me in trade. My daughter will be pissed as she has some kind of fixation with the Mustang. $1000 isn’t endow the world money for me, but I can’t easily justify having more than three guitars.

I had a '60 Duo Sonic that I totally loved. There is something really killer about those 3/4 size Fenders. I can understand your daughter's fixation with the Mustang. They are comfortable, fun, and sound really good with primitive effects. The tones are very organic, earthy, and raw - especially with heavy overdrive.

@elvis - what, the Mustang/Duo Sonic, etc? That size, and short scale was what the "old people" thought was a good size/scale for students - reduced tension, shorter necks, thinner easier to manage bodies. I like the 24" scale - I can do some WICKED bends, lol.

Or, do you mean 24 frets on the PRS 35 SE instead of 22? I feel you there. I am not a big fan of the CU24....

Well, give her the guitar, and then you'll only have 2.

Back