How about a shoutout to Ish guitars

Sorry guys just seeing this now, been a super busy couple weeks thanks to ya’ll!

Seeing all these pics of instruments we’ve sold is a trip down memory lane, it’s like seeing pictures of your kids *wipes away a single tear*

That 594 Semi-Hollow came from our second or third Wood Library run ever back when it was super scary to run to 10 Core guitars at once, now we do 30 or 40 at a time…

And I remember that Grainger specifically, literally perfect top and color. It’s like if you had to explain to an alien what the perfect bass looked like, you would describe that bass.

The comments about our builds literally complete my life haha. That’s easily what I’m most proud of and work super hard at, so its awesome to see ya’ll recognize it. Getting the Private Stock Calendar cover this year had me running around the shop screaming hahaha, the guys here think I’m nuts but that was basically like winning the Super Bowl for me.

The best builds are still to come so *shameless plug* make sure you throw us that Insta/Facebook/YouTube/email or whatever subscription you vibe with to stay up to date.

Yes, the Graveyard did sell for just a touch under asking price right after all that happened.

Again SUPER appreciate all of this support. It really means a lot and says so much about our community. Now we all have something to bond about at the next Experience ;) I owe all of you a beer or 3 so come find me!

Here is my way-point on the Ish Guitars memory lane (I will take better pix once tuner button/TRC upgrades are completed). It was this guitar that, after decades of PRS admiration and a month long search, made me pull the trigger. Thanks for the great build Jesse! I have some custom stained tuner buttons and TRC on the way to take it up a notch (thanks to @docteurseb ). Only other thing I will be changing is, either all black or all gold hardware. Have not yet decided which (input welcome), but I am not a fan of the "mixed" hardware that is on most PRS guitars.

HBII_HoormanGitfiddle_2021May13.jpg

Looking forward to your new builds and thanks for all you did on this sale!!

Cheers~
MW

Here is my way-point on the Ish Guitars memory lane (I will take better pix once tuner button/TRC upgrades are completed). It was this guitar that, after decades of PRS admiration and a month long search, made me pull the trigger. Thanks for the great build Jesse! I have some custom stained tuner buttons and TRC on the way to take it up a notch (thanks to @docteurseb ). Only other thing I will be changing is, either all black or all gold hardware. Have not yet decided which (input welcome), but I am not a fan of the "mixed" hardware that is on most PRS guitars.

HBII_HoormanGitfiddle_2021May13.jpg

Looking forward to your new builds and thanks for all you did on this sale!!

Cheers~
MW
Now that is an amazing green guitar!

Now that is an amazing green guitar!
Thanks Alan! It is the one that pushed me off the cliff! It wasn't more than an hour after seeing it before I had purchased it ;~)) We have Jesse at Ish to thank for this beauty as mentioned in my post. I love playing this guitar more than any other instrument I have ever owned, although my CU24 is a close second.

Back