How about a shoutout to Ish guitars

The Joe Walsh was my second from them, and purchased solely in response to said tool and his slanderous language. Gotta support the good guys.

My first guitar from @IshGuitars was this beauty. WL 594 SH with Swamp Ash back and maple neck and board.

KIph3au.jpg

The Joe Walsh was my second from them, and purchased solely in response to said tool and his slanderous language. Gotta support the good guys.

My first guitar from @IshGuitars was this beauty. WL 594 SH with Swamp Ash back and maple neck and board.

KIph3au.jpg

With all due respect to mr Walsh......this guitar is friggin hot.

I had NEVER heard of them before but only discovered them because I was looking for a badass PRS Grainger-5 string bass, I found the bass I wanted and the bass guitar told me that it was currently residing in a place called Ish guitars. So, I looked them up on that Internet thing I've heard about, mapped them out on Google maps just to get an idea of where in the world they were, called them up, asked a few questions and bought THIS bass over the phone minutes later.

PRS-2019grainger5-a.jpg

I had NEVER heard of them before but only discovered them because I was looking for a badass PRS Grainger-5 string bass, I found the bass I wanted and the bass guitar told me that it was currently residing in a place called Ish guitars. So, I looked them up on that Internet thing I've heard about, mapped them out on Google maps just to get an idea of where in the world they were, called them up, asked a few questions and bought THIS bass over the phone minutes later.

PRS-2019grainger5-a.jpg
Sweet.
Ish’s bass selection is one of the reasons they are on the Terror Tour. Off the charts Private Stock is another - and put them together.

I discovered Ish almost a couple of years ago as I was looking for the “right” PRS. I’ve had great dealings with them, twice now. The first was for one of their awesome WL Cu24 runs and the second was for an Exp 2020 MEV. I could not have had a better experience with Jesse and Tom, both of whom were super responsive to my many questions about the guitars and shipping arrangements, particularly as I’d never bought guitars on line before. And this is all the way here in Australia. I wouldn’t hesitate dealing with Ish again.

PRS-2019grainger5-a.jpg

That Bass is HAWT!!!

Sold/traded @IshGuitars couple guitars the past year and it's always been a fantastic experience.
Great shop, owner, and staff.

I'm still hoping to make an actual purchase with them one day, and thinking about a (final) PS more seriously because of that 'guy'.
I don't know if I'll ask for a 4-months layaway though...

If it weren't for him and Brian, Private Stocks and Wood Library would likely be a fair bit more boring looking.

Back