Having a cigar with my son...

Danerada

Goatee Practitioner
So my son turned 18 yesterday. Yesterday his lacrosse team also went from #8 in the Maryland all the way to #2 in Maryland after beating Dulaney. So to commemorate these two things, he and I are going to a local cigar shop and have a couple of over priced, highly rated cigars this evening...

The good stuff...

So my son turned 18 yesterday. Yesterday his lacrosse team also went from #8 in the Maryland all the way to #2 in Maryland after beating Dulaney. So to commemorate these two things, he and I are going to a local cigar shop and have a couple of over priced, highly rated cigars this evening...

The good stuff...

Awesome buddy, enjoy it! Ang, Jeff and I enjoyed some in munie and toasted them to your honor. Be ready to have one at Experience!!!!

Cool! Cigars are a good way to spend time with someone and just talk. Almost a forced hour long conversation which will be fewer and farther between as he gets older. Let us know what you choose for a smoke and how it was.

The good stuff...

Good stuff indeed

Back