Haha! Oh sh!t... What did I just buy?

Didn't want to just go with an EHX? (B9/C9/K9/Mel9)

The tracking is pretty darn good. No patch switching tho.

No, I’m using it as a keyboard module.. with a keyboard. I just wanted something cheap and small that could sit on the floor.

The guitar-dedness is an afterthought.

...if I had a photograph of you...

vVGcNl2.jpg

There you go.

That skate guitar is so sick. Love the grip designs. Setting up a new deck was like the best thing.

For real. My mom bought that deck at a garage sale when it was already a bit old to skate. It was a Santa Cruz "Special Edition" which I'd never heard of, and in mint shape... I probably ruined a $500 deck what with the vintage skateboard market being what it is but... who knew?

Never got to complete my synth/piezo/electric dream -- back when these things were the hot ticket with 13-pin access (ditto Godin). Now I can live vicariously through you!

I had one of those (Brian Moore) for a couple of years. Nice guitar.

I had one of those (Brian Moore) for a couple of years. Nice guitar.

Sweet! I was head over heels for them. On a late 90s summer NAMM purchasing run I ended up at their booth (pre i-Guitar) demoing all the high-end candy. Nobody was around when I started playing, and I got totally lost in this great string patch with piezo doubling a dark jazz rhythm tone. When I looked up there were over a hundred people staring at me, and I was desperately hoping what I'd been playing came out cleanly (it did, whew). Fun gear! (Had a job offer from the old factory, too, but awful life issues ruined it. Grr!)

Back