Reviving Dead Threads: Who Gives a Sh!t?

Bald?

No thanks.

Quite the opposite.

beforecut.jpg

Word! Since I shaved off my curly locks it's been so great!

I'd tell you a story that will scare the hair off you, but I can see you've already heard it!
I have been using the #2 guard (yes, I know what jokes are about to be "dumped" on that, have at it) on my clipper every 4-6 weeks for about 30 years. I call this hairdo "high speed, low drag, low maintenance". No bad hair days, no time in shower washing and rinsing long hair, no paying for haircuts. I have gone completely bald on a couple of occassions, but did not like the time I had to spend daily to razor the skull, so once again, looking for low maintenance ;~)) I did grow my hair long enough to make a pony tail when the Harley 100th anniversary festival came about, and the day that festival was over, I cut it. Still have that pony tail in my clipper bag and I smile every time I see it! As for long hair, it's not that I don't like it, I just don't want to take care of it!!

Yeah I don’t care. Now that’s not to say I won’t throw up a Stepbrothers “Zombie” scene just for giggles. I only have issues with repetitive threads someone starts because they didn’t bother trying a search first, and it shows. But in their defense, the search option here can be a bit tricky. Either way, if it’s something I’ve seen posted a gazillion times I just keep scrolling.

Back