Reviving Dead Threads: Who Gives a Sh!t?

Hans, I can’t thank you enough for this! Way back in the late 70s, I had a big thread going about how bad my 74 Pinto was. Ford makes one stinkin recall over sticking windshield wipers, and the thread dies as if all the problems were fixed! Meanwhile, Pintos were still catching on fire and blowing up!!!

I’m going back TONIGHT to bump that thread!!! Not because the problems themselves are relevant any longer, but to prove a point, I entered it in the demolition derby at the county fair, and I was kind of a legend for a while after that. But people were on dial up, and the thread died along with my AOL account.

They said the flames were over 50 feet high. I would like to regain some of the notoriety that I so clearly deserve! I will now thread bump with my head held high!
That thread was fire! Necro-it we double dog dare you (says he who necroed the oldest post in General for a gag)

young-frankenstein.jpg

That thread was fire! Necro-it we double dog dare you (says he who necroed the oldest post in General for a gag)
I can't wait for those yayhoos to re-open that whole "why were you using nitro in a Pinto" line of questioning. I have plausible deniability, but the 50 foot flames are a bit hard to explain.

The only thing that irks me about dead threads are the dead links often associated with them, so you lose all the 5 senses about what you're talking about. Otherwise, bring it on, man. Let's talk about some old sh!t and watch people go nuts. I love popcorn.

The only thing that irks me about dead threads are the dead links often associated with them, so you lose all the 5 senses about what you're talking about. Otherwise, bring it on, man. Let's talk about some old sh!t and watch people go nuts. I love popcorn.
What great Band names!

Necro Post

The Dead Links

Nitro Pinto

Sergio and the Fuggin Dead

Back