Guitars Illustrated (book)

matonanjin

It is getting increasingly difficult, with the disappearance of book stores, but my wife and I enjoy just spending a casual afternoon in a bookstore. If the bookstore should also have a coffee shop all the better. Unfortunately for the bookstore's bottom line we will be found hanging out in the coffee shop area turning pages of magazines, or a book, only to put them back after the hot beverage is consumed to not buy anything. Of course for me those magazines all have "guitar" in the name and for my wife usually travel related or home décor.

But this last time I found this gorgeous book, Guitars Illustrated. I did look and didn't find any post about this and I am shocked that it hasn't been talked about. 250+ pages of gorgeous color photos. Just about any guitar ever made, up until its publication in 2011, is covered. Of course we are concerned about how our guitar is treated and there are 8 pages dedicated to PRS: 2 pages on "The PRS Story" (shown here); 2 pages on the "PRS Family Tree" (shown here); and 1 each on "PRS Santana" (shown here); "PRS Custom" (shown here); and "PRS Dragon" and "PRS McCarty".

guitarsIllustrated.jpg

GuitarsIllustrated-1.jpg

GuitarsIllustrated-2.jpg

GuitarsIllustrated-3.jpg

Back