Goodness Knows, I Love PRS Guitars.

László

Too Many Notes
This will be my 30th year of making at least a substantial part of my living playing PRS Guitars and amps (I play keys for the other substantial part).

I know, it's crazy, right? Most studio rats like me have a bunch of different brands, yet I just keep chugging along like PRS is the only brand in the world.

I think - not sure - I'm as busy as those other folks who buy into the 'You must have one Strat and one Tele, and one LP, and one..." guys.

I love my work in the ad music biz. I love my clients and the people who support my efforts. I also love writing orchestral music. My life has been very lucky, and I'm fortunate to have found my voice with PRS Guitars and amps.

"You suck, Les. It's the guitars that have saved your butt."

"Yes, numerous times. And that's a good thing!"

"Are you drinking a martini right now?"

"Yes."

"Maybe try this when you're not drinking a martini."

Last edited:
Well I bought my first PRS in1991 (and stll in my possession), I guess we have something in common :cool: No Martini's I'm afraid. Pepsi Max :D

We have tons in common!

I do limit myself to no more than 1/2 of a martini glass when I have one (which isn't daily). I try to be responsible. Pepsi Max is pretty nice stuff!

Congrats Les.

Anyone that can make a living playing music, is WINNING at the game of Life.

I've been thinking about this. My conclusion is that my actual job is Interpreter. I interpret what clients tell me and translate it into music.

Every one of you has the talent to do it. I just happen to be lucky that I'm good at interpreting.

Not that you should do it, because I don't actually need competition. ;)

I've been thinking about this. My conclusion is that my actual job is Interpreter. I interpret what clients tell me and translate it into music.

Every one of you has the talent to do it. I just happen to be lucky that I'm good at interpreting.

Not that you should do it, because I don't actually need competition. ;)

Spoken like a legend.

You should film your process sometimes, if nothing else it'll be something your kids can watch one day. Seems like something worth remembering.

Spoken like a legend.

You should film your process sometimes, if nothing else it'll be something your kids can watch one day. Seems like something worth remembering.

My studio's been in my home from the time they were little tots, so they know the process well!

My son is a producer and artist in LA who's done pretty well, and claims I taught him, but he does have a degree in music, and I'm pretty sure he's better at it than I am!

Back