Giving Thanks...

sergiodeblanc

.... To you guys!

Y’all are the best! Aside from the incredible White Westie, and all the other wonderful gifts and deals that wouldn’t have happened without joining the PRS community, I just want to say thank you.

For the laughs, the companionship through good times and bad, and the daily joy of having some like-minded peeps to fawn over the best f@cking guitars on the planet!

It wasn’t that long ago that I found myself alone in a new world, with nary a single PRS to feed me, and so many of y’all stepped in and up to help me out in my time of need. I’ll never forget all that you guys have done.

I love you bastids.

Last edited:
tv-kojak2.jpg

Here here!

I had fun just lurking around on this forum, but definitely been better since I started posting! A nice respite from the challenges of the real world!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Time for some turkey and as Mel Brooks said sacramental wine - we’ll bless everything until we get ferschnikered!

We’re all thankful to have you around too Serge...it’s not easy being the class clown, the cool kid and the voice of reason all at once...but somehow you pull it off.

Thanks, Mark. That’s quite possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.

For the sound of a metal string laced with wooden overtones.

For the growl of a power chord.

For Pernambuco, African Blackwood, Chaltecoco, Dalbergia Spp, Mahogany and Maple.

For the invention of a device that senses and mimics metal vibration.

For an instrument that channels the soul and feels like home.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Back