Found this pic... makes me happy & sad

Dude, if you can still see Kiss on their End of the Road tour, you should do it. I’ve seen them somewhere between 15 and 20 time since ‘83. I would agree that there was a downturn in the 2000s, but this was, hands down, the best show I’ve seen them do. And, I don’t care if Paul was using backing tracks. I hadn’t seen them on the last few tours because they just do the do the same old things. This show was something different, dare I say Special..

What that guy said.

This show is special. I don’t know how much reinforcement they may have had, but it didn’t matter. They was nothing obvious that jumped out at me, and I saw them twice. This is beyond spectacle. It’s like they’re trying to empty out the warehouse and max out the credit cards. It’s a sensory assault from beginning to end. Going in, I had a decent idea what the set list was, and while it’s not what I’d pick if they let me, it didn’t matter during the show. We had a blast from beginning to end both times, and I’m hoping to get another crack or two at them.

Back