Found this pic... makes me happy & sad

Casi1

OwmjmB7

I love the Fall... but I have always hated the end of October ever since that day.

I just recently noticed River’s guitar.

That's COOL!!!

I've seen an ad on FB lately pushing Sammy Hagar and his new band. The few clips go by quick but it looks like he is holding a PRS!

Anybody seen that?

I don't know how old you are, but you can't let dumb decisions and actions of others cloud your own life and future. If you do, by the time you reach my age (66), you'll be drowning in sorrow.

I’m 39. I’ve made my own dumb decisions and taken some dumb actions (especially so in my early 20s)... and some of those make me sad. I’m thankful to have lived through them in order to be able to look back and do things differently. Everybody doesn’t get to live through and look back.

But I really like Rivers guitar.

And I still don’t like Halloween.

...And I still don’t like Halloween.

Same here. Never thought much of it anyway, but grew to hate it when someone I loved revealed what a Ritualistic Satanic Cult did to her because her birthday was Oct 29th. I realize that for most handing candy out to kids is what that Holiday is about and it's harmless. Still venerating Witches and Zombies isn't appealing to me. But the real problem is that some others see it as a license to do unspeakable things.

I’m 39. I’ve made my own dumb decisions and taken some dumb actions (especially so in my early 20s)... and some of those make me sad. I’m thankful to have lived through them in order to be able to look back and do things differently. Everybody doesn’t get to live through and look back.

But I really like Rivers guitar.

And I still don’t like Halloween.
Halloween is my least favorite holiday, followed closely by July 4th!

I’m 39. I’ve made my own dumb decisions and taken some dumb actions (especially so in my early 20s)... and some of those make me sad.

You made some dumb decisions in your 20s? I was some people's bad decisions in their 20s. At least that's what my wife says.

That's not true. My wife does not say that. She just sort of mumbles it while she shakes her head.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, River was an okay actor but no way his death could ruin it for me.

George Micheal dying on Christmas on the other hand.... Wham! Devastated me.

Yeah I think we all have different feelings about different artists. George Michael’s death didn’t impact me at all (I liked a few of his songs though)... but one of my best friends was absolutely destroyed by his passing.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, River was an okay actor but no way his death could ruin it for me.

George Micheal dying on Christmas on the other hand.... Wham! Devastated me.

Those 18 months were horrendous for Brit musicians/actors passing!

Lemmy, Bowie to name a few and I think Prince passed during this time too!

Yeah I think we all have different feelings about different artists. George Michael’s death didn’t impact me at all (I liked a few of his songs though)... but one of my best friends was absolutely destroyed by his passing.

You’d be the perfect age to feel the burn of River’s death the most. I’m trying to come up with a parallel for heterosexual little dudes.. like Elle McPherson or Wynona Rider dying.

That would be Tom Petty for me. I never saw him live and missed his Vancouver show. Three months later... gone.

I still hate myself for not accepting a free ticket to see Amy Winehouse in a relatively small theatre in Chicago.... I think I stayed up late getting high and playing video games because I felt guilty that I couldn’t bring my now wife.

Back