Forum Wood Library 509 Run???

Yep, just put down mine.

I am so stoked about these! Never been involved in a build like this before, always bought "off-the-shelf" or used (except for the SE SVN w/ ebony board I expect "soonish"), and these look to be a relatively unique set of characteristics!

I've picked Violet Blue Burst Quilt for now, but I would also love some sort of fade, so Brian suggested I research his previous AP and WL builds to see if there was any other colors he has done (non-PS) that appeal to me.

So now I have to go look at photos of awesome past-builds...poor me!

Thanks for joining us in this cool “Customer’s Choice” WL run...should be very cool guitars. Happy hunting for your favorite color (though Violet BlueBurst is an awesome choice).

Thanks for joining us in this cool “Customer’s Choice” WL run...should be very cool guitars. Happy hunting for your favorite color (though Violet BlueBurst is an awesome choice).
And after consulting with my chief color advisor, percussionist, bassist, and enabler (a.k.a. my wife), we think Violet Blue Burst is indeed the the color of choice. Orange Fade (orange to yellow) was in the running, but we think the purple blue burst will look best for the quilt (assuming quilt is available).

It should look something like this, if we are lucky (Tosca has already seen this photo):

IMG_9208.JPG

And after consulting with my chief color advisor, percussionist, bassist, and enabler (a.k.a. my wife), we think Violet Blue Burst is indeed the the color of choice. Orange Fade (orange to yellow) was in the running, but we think the purple blue burst will look best for the quilt (assuming quilt is available).

It should look something like this, if we are lucky (Tosca has already seen this photo):

IMG_9208.JPG

That's hot! I love that! I went this route

7kd9aH2.jpg

Thanks to everyone that joined in to make this happen. Special thanks to Tosca for running point, and Brian for being a bad-a$$ mofo!

I went with.
1489743286-23072100.jpg

Me too...except on quilt (maybe)...

I think all of the colors we picked for these are going to look great (Bonni Pink, Charcoal PurpleBurst, Blue Fade, Violet BlueBurst). I wonder what color Brian will pick for the last two (if nobody else jumps in).

Oh man, I'm loving all the sample photos of the finishes people picked!

So who picked Blue fade?

Back