Forum member joke on @fterMidnight!

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
@fatmanonguitar (whose account here is deactivated?) had the Hashtag Wars winner last night!

Huh, he changed it ages ago and I never clocked it.

Nah - I never actually used it here except to point people to Insta when I was going to be at Experience. I probably should have used that when I came up with it, but at this point, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Who on this forum has duplicate accounts? I heard there are many here like on TGP and Rig-Talk?

Who on this forum has duplicate accounts? I heard there are many here like on TGP and Rig-Talk?
I can only think of one person that had an actual second account to support their views that others didn't. It was spotted pretty quickly. Denied. Then the second account never really posted again besides some fluff in attempt to show it was real. Kinda comical at the time and in hindsight.

As you've seen we pretty much share our views openly, tolerate a lot, and do our best to move on without the need for an alter ego.

There have been some members change names but that's a different subject and not the same at all.

Last edited:
I do. I also post as "WingerRules" just so a couple people here who aren't Dream Theater fans would like me. It worked and is highly recommended, as is posting pictures of Julie Bowen. Pretty sure those two things are the only reason I haven't been banned here.

Last edited:
Back