Forum Captcha - Driving me Crazy!

Anyone else suddenly getting an "I am human" Captcha screen lately with the PRS forum? For the last few days, every time I open a browser and try to connect to https://forums.prsguitars.com, I get challenged with this:
XLgg4Bq.png

I can now identify buses with my eyes closed - I'm starting to see buses in my sleep! :eek:

Yes, it prevents me from getting to the PRS web site from work. It never lets me in. I think it must have something to do with the way the way the network at work is configured. There are lots of rules and stuff.

Yes, it prevents me from getting to the PRS web site from work. It never lets me in. I think it must have something to do with the way the way the network at work is configured. There are lots of rules and stuff.

Well, it does only happen to me when I’m at work. But, that’s not true for many of the others here getting the error.

Well, it does only happen to me when I’m at work. But, that’s not true for many of the others here getting the error.

In that case I'd begin looking into any security software installed on my computer, trusted web sites and cookie management settings.

It happens to me often at home.
I'm on my own Surface Pro 6 running Win 11 (happened on Win 10 as well), using my own Asus router mesh (not the cable supplier), and using Cloudflare for DNS instead of the cable supplier. Happened on the cable supplier DNS as well.
I am not running anything more than Windows firewall.
It's not you/us...

Ridiculous, with a bunch of expletives before and after is what I was thinking, Someone PM me when it's fixed. I'll be back then.

yes, for whatever reason your IP address is thought of as a bot by Cloudflare. It can happen and it's not fun. Lotta spam out there! I've added a custom rule to allow your access. Hope that clears it up short term.

I imagine when your ISP gives you a new IP lease it would've cleared itself up.

I'll continue to investigate and see if any normal behavior is tripping it up for whatever reason.

Note: if you're using Tor to connect, this will happen a lot

Last edited:
yes, for whatever reason your IP address is thought of as a bot by Cloudflare. It can happen and it's not fun. Lotta spam out there! I've added a custom rule to allow your access. Hope that clears it up short term.

I'll continue to investigate and see if any normal behavior is tripping it up for whatever reason.

That's entertaining... some ISP are faux/real static IP.
@bodia are you on cable, or DSL, or???

Thanks. Appears to be corrected, at least for me. No to Tor. Chrome on a PC using hardwired Xfinity High Speed Broadband and Norton Security.

Back