Forum Captcha - Driving me Crazy!

Latest Conspiracy Theory: After PRS Fanboy lost a couple digits ( and all 3 of his chest hairs) to a belt sander, he was transferred to the IT department at PRS, and he's doing this to get us back.
I think he took the tube(s) out of his Orange Tiny Terror and used it in the PRS mainframe... I suspect that is the issue.

Anyone else suddenly getting an "I am human" Captcha screen lately with the PRS forum? For the last few days, every time I open a browser and try to connect to https://forums.prsguitars.com, I get challenged with this:
XLgg4Bq.png

I can now identify buses with my eyes closed - I'm starting to see buses in my sleep! :eek:

I see your buses and raise a nice selection of lamp posts. Lamp shades would be better.

I just cleared my cache, cookies, and browser history. I guess I'll find out if that helps.

Must not make an inappropriate comment!:oops:

Hit me a few times, but not always (only been here a few days too so), boats and busses seem to be gone and I'm climbing stairs now.
I've been a mod and an admin on a few other sites, and I can relate to the PITA that hits these places. Got totally invaded by bots some years back and took us days to get the site sorted out. Nasty stuff though.

Hit me a few times, but not always (only been here a few days too so), boats and busses seem to be gone and I'm climbing stairs now.
I've been a mod and an admin on a few other sites, and I can relate to the PITA that hits these places. Got totally invaded by bots some years back and took us days to get the site sorted out. Nasty stuff though.

When you’ve been here a while, you get lamp posts and traffic lights!;)

Latest Conspiracy Theory: After PRS Fanboy lost a couple digits ( and all 3 of his chest hairs) to a belt sander, he was transferred to the IT department at PRS, and he's doing this to get us back.

Woah, what happened to him?

I got my thumb stuck in a belt sander a few months ago. I got pretty lucky. I lost a bunch of skin on the front and eventually the nail fell off, but I kept the finger and it's still fully functional.

I'll never misuse a belt sander again.

It's really not that big a deal. The hard part is programming my bot to automatically respond to those.

Back