For the Love Of Soapies !

I have both Lollar and Duncan P90's , I prefer the Duncans , they are quieter. Lindy makes outstanding pickups I have a few custom wound sets.
He can make you whatever you want.

I have both Lollar and Duncan P90's , I prefer the Duncans , they are quieter. Lindy makes outstanding pickups I have a few custom wound sets.
He can make you whatever you want.
Yeah, Lindy's great!! I just want some funkier #2 sounds, not so impossible for P90's as I have a few loaded strats with them & they quack surprisingly well🦆🦆 Perhaps some slightly underwound pups might gimme some sweetness,,,, I'll let my amps handle the growling~🥵
zozoe/Kenny ॐ💃

My favorite pickup by far .. I have 10 instruments with them . ( even my basses have them !) so in Celebration ..
Of all of them the PRS/Knaggs are the stars .
All the shades off Soapie goodness still waiting for those yet to appreciate tonal nirvana.. I love my triple .. but this one .. WHEW~ PS
f2zcrim5mjwgbyif88vs.jpg
gbcovvhekufbgyi6qzgr.jpg
That is beyond beautiful!

greetings... Could anyone kindly enlighten me as to what PRS magnet mojo swap they perform to the SD P90's that allegedly came stock in my 3-p/u 2008 Custom 22?
Great customer service, but PRS seemed understandably a little tight-lipped about divulging any info beyond that there is indeed a swap of sorts...
The pups do sound rather hot, /11k+bridge, 8k+neck) & I'm not getting the sweeter BM & BN combo sounds that I know 90's are capable of...

Thinking of maybe Fralins or Lollars, standard winds.... dunno... I'd certainly trade some heat for sweet~ Thoughts? Maybe swap out the volume pot to a 250 or 300k?
Thnx, Kenny ॐ💃

Last edited:
greetings... Could anyone kindly enlighten me as to what PRS magnet mojo swap they perform to the SD P90's that allegedly came stock in my 3-p/u 2008 Custom 22?
Great customer service, but PRS seemed understandably a little tight-lipped about divulging any info beyond that there is indeed a swap of sorts...
The pups do sound rather hot, /11k+bridge, 8k+neck) & I'm not getting the sweeter BM & BN combo sounds that I know 90's are capable of...

Thinking of maybe Fralins or Lollars, standard winds.... dunno... I'd certainly trade some heat for sweet~ Thoughts? Maybe swap out the volume pot to a 250 or 300k?
Thnx, Kenny ॐ💃
If i'm correct it is the standard SD p90-1 in the neck, sp90-3 NECK version in the bridge.

My McC p90 came with that combo. Fun thing is my bridge came with a hybrid Alnico/ceramic magnet combo.

Looking for sweet led me to Wolfetone. Put in a set of mean/underwound mean w/ alinico 5 in. Sweetness in spades, enough bite to cut and be mean!

Looking for sweet led me to Wolfetone. Put in a set of mean/underwound mean w/ alinico 5 in. Sweetness in spades, enough bite to cut and be mean!

GTRBLDR...
You mean(bridge), underwound(middle),
mean(neck) for the Wolfetones, or what?
I have 3 pups..... thnx again....

Back