For the Love Of Soapies !

GTRBLDR...
You mean(bridge), underwound(middle),
mean(neck) for the Wolfetones, or what?
I have 3 pups..... thnx again....
No, I just have bridge and neck. Neck underwound. You could contact Wolfe directly: he can help you pick, make adjustmenst and wind a great sounding set of three. No matter how sweet (or dirty) you want it, he can make it :)

No, I just have bridge and neck. Neck underwound. You could contact Wolfe directly: he can help you pick, make adjustmenst and wind a great sounding set of three. No matter how sweet (or dirty) you want it, he can make it :)
Great,,, I'll make contact with them. Their site doesn't feature any underwounds, so calling them would be ideal....... thnx

greetings... Could anyone kindly enlighten me as to what PRS magnet mojo swap they perform to the SD P90's that allegedly came stock in my 3-p/u 2008 Custom 22?
Great customer service, but PRS seemed understandably a little tight-lipped about divulging any info beyond that there is indeed a swap of sorts...
The pups do sound rather hot, /11k+bridge, 8k+neck) & I'm not getting the sweeter BM & BN combo sounds that I know 90's are capable of...

Thinking of maybe Fralins or Lollars, standard winds.... dunno... I'd certainly trade some heat for sweet~ Thoughts? Maybe swap out the volume pot to a 250 or 300k?
Thnx, Kenny ॐ💃
They won’t say, but I’d head for Lindy if you don’t like the sound. Mine are great through a tube amp.

PSA .. just saw this today .. GREAT price , Lollars and the origan Duncans .. If you ever thought of joinin the Soapy legion .. snatch it ..
gud71yljr6sahu38l9ho.jpg

Back