First time photo'd together - my PRS family!!

markd21

Title says it all. It was finally time to figure out how to get the whole family together for some pictures. It took a while to figure out how to arrange them, and surprisingly, there were NO injuries during the set-up and tear down of these pics. I took a lot, and I am gonna post most of them - I am guessing you lot won't mind!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Wow! Love the display, too - like a "tangled web" of guitars...

That’s referred to as composition.

Thanks!! Yeah, it took about 2 hours to arrange that. I had to figure out how to get all of them in the shot space, arrange for color - once I figured out the actual composition, I had to take certain guitars and move them around for color impact. I am SOOOOO surprised nothing got damaged in the process....relieved too, lol. After creating the composition, I had to figure out how to light the room. My wife does YouTube videos, so we have photo studio lights - I wasn't 100% successful in avoiding light glare in every shot, but it took a while to get it as right as I could.

Thanks!! Yeah, it took about 2 hours to arrange that. I had to figure out how to get all of them in the shot space, arrange for color - once I figured out the actual composition, I had to take certain guitars and move them around for color impact. I am SOOOOO surprised nothing got damaged in the process....relieved too, lol. After creating the composition, I had to figure out how to light the room. My wife does YouTube videos, so we have photo studio lights - I wasn't 100% successful in avoiding light glare in every shot, but it took a while to get it as right as I could.
Great effort = Great results!

Back