first prs

Welcome and congrats!!!! As mentioned, you need a couple more posts, but then...

pics.gif

@shinksma describes the pic posting situation perfectly

<<PRS doesn't want to pay for the storage (and management) of a million photos from posters like you and me. Nor be responsible for managing the content - if you upload something, they have to make sure it abides by the law these days. So only allowing linking to 3rd party sites (that already do that heavy lifting, in theory, or at least take the responsibility) relieves them of that task.

If you can directly upload a photo from your phone, it probably means that site is profiting from your presence through ads or otherwise. Since this forum is free of charge to use and is ad-free...>>

Welcome to the Forum!!! Looking forward to seeing pic when all gets sorted
HUUUUGE CONGRATS enjoy your Santana Se

Woohoo, congrats and enjoy the new axe! What’s the first riff you played on it? Always fun to hear what a persons go to is.

@shinksma describes the pic posting situation perfectly

<<PRS doesn't want to pay for the storage (and management) of a million photos from posters like you and me. Nor be responsible for managing the content - if you upload something, they have to make sure it abides by the law these days. So only allowing linking to 3rd party sites (that already do that heavy lifting, in theory, or at least take the responsibility) relieves them of that task.

If you can directly upload a photo from your phone, it probably means that site is profiting from your presence through ads or otherwise. Since this forum is free of charge to use and is ad-free...>>
That doesn’t seem to be the case with any other forums I’m on. This is the only forum I post on that doesn’t let you post photos directly to the site, and most of the others don’t have ads. This is why I’ve never posted a pic here unfortunately, I’m not going to bother with the hassle of setting up a Photobucket account or whatever just for this one forum.

Back