Favorite PRS finish! (Eye Candy)

This seems like a good place to introduce myself and my first PRS. I bought this apparently custom color P-22 a few weeks ago, and absolutely love it. The finish is called faded blue emerald burst. Here are a couple of shots from the original dealer listing, and one I took myself. It is one of the nicest colors I found on a non-artist or private stock guitar:

201951-1_zps30ec2238.jpg

201951-3_zps03f1c03f.jpg

IMG_5091_zps916cf0fa.jpg

I've barely been able to put it down since I got it, and I have quite a few nice guitars already. 57/08s are to die for!!!!!!!

Tom

Killer top,killer color, killer guitar period...No wonder you can't put it down
congrats

Definitely one of my all time favorite finishes! I'm also a big fan of triple faded indigo. There was a batch that were even a little less indigo than the normal color, that I love. Almost a cross between triple faded indigo and white tiger.
9532117482_803a93fccc_b.jpg

How i missed this my first time looking I dunno!!!!! Dat quilt!

This seems like a good place to introduce myself and my first PRS. I bought this apparently custom color P-22 a few weeks ago, and absolutely love it. The finish is called faded blue emerald burst. Here are a couple of shots from the original dealer listing, and one I took myself. It is one of the nicest colors I found on a non-artist or private stock guitar:

201951-1_zps30ec2238.jpg

201951-3_zps03f1c03f.jpg

IMG_5091_zps916cf0fa.jpg

I've barely been able to put it down since I got it, and I have quite a few nice guitars already. 57/08s are to die for!!!!!!!

Tom

Yes! Fantastic 10 Top! Congrtats

1995 CE22 10 top, Is a gem to me. I sure love that Roots tri color earlier, WOW!

For the one soul who hasn't seen it, my favorite finish is the one Paul Myles did for me several years ago (and my first PS).

Front_zpse697cd8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

For the one soul who hasn't seen it, my favorite finish is the one Paul Myles did for me several years ago (and my first PS).

Front_zpse697cd8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Would this be considered a Tiger Glow finish???? ONE WORD: AMAZEBALLS. The tight fiddleback on this is STRAD WORTHY. OMFGD.

I am a big fan of the classic grey black color...my favorite guitar.

9428606025_8c8117866b_b.jpg

Back