Favorite PRS finish! (Eye Candy)

I am a big fan of the classic grey black color...my favorite guitar.

9428606025_8c8117866b_b.jpg

And I am a fan of this guitar. :top:

What an unbelieveable beauty! Literally gushed "God" when I opened the page.
Thanks! I obsessed over this guitar for a good long while when the original owner had it. Raven17 ended up with it and thankfully was willing to part ways to feed my obsession with her.

This finish... Yellow Tiger 10-top - I usually dislike yellow/orange finishes, but this one is just astonishingly gorgeous.
ScreenShot2014-12-22at95106AM_zps7c2e2cd7.png
[/URL][/IMG] As shown on a SC250 by Mr. Seth Morrison of Skillet... (PRS Endorsee)
And another favorite is this SC245 Black Cherry 10-top. Yumm.
10100-125564-2.jpg

Last but not least, this SC250(?) in Platinum
PRSSCpics071.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
But really I'm a sucker for any PRS finish :biggrin:

Last edited:
Is that Black Gold? That's a helluva top too... love the wood, colour notwithstanding (but I am a fan of BG!)

It is black gold, but it seems looks a little different than many i have seen. Its also hard to get a photo that looks exactly like it. Still working on that! I feel like i see more red around it than some others. I got that thing a couple months ago from a small shop that has it since july '13, and for a great price. I guess the guy needed to sell it.

Is it me or are these two just stunning. Looking for my next purchase and these two finishes are really grabbing me

Download-File
Download-File

Is this your 2nd PS?
No, it's just a 1-off that I couldn't justify buying. It has factored into discussions about a 2nd PS. I just can't see this looking good on a quilt. I think I am going to go for a 408 singlecut semi-hollow stoptail with a Ghost System.

IMO, beach fade is the absolute best finish PRS offers. Really nothing else comes close. I just can't stop looking at it. Wish you could get one outside of private stock.

I love the pomegranate one on page 1!
I hope mine comes out as nicely done.
These guitars all have beautiful coloring. Wow!

Back