Faux Sale/ Faux Trade: 2013 SE CU24

still available?

YES!!!

Guess what? I go meat somebodies at Shakeys pizza rt.24 to make sale deal an end up getting JOB!!!! Good thing two because finance' run away to collage with sun after tricking me out of dead wife money! SPAMMERS IN REAL LIFE EVERYWHERE!!!!!! EVEN DEAD WIFE KIDS!!!

O.K> I ready to sell now follow price of $$$1200$$$$ + TAXES+ WESTEN ONION fee. Good Deal? Yes.

But I need meat someplace diffent, boss is a real jerk after i start grease fire in bathroom garbage can with mop.... very common two happen, but he take it out of my PAYCHECK! HELLOOOOO!!! IM TRYING TO LIVE HEAR! NOT EASY TOO DO SO MY LOSS IS YOURE GAIN>

NO TRADES!!! UNLESs for lespaul, or authentric Beetles merchandise like Paul McCartys stuff or Gerry Garcia guitar.

Plesae photo in trade offer! I DONT HAVE ALL DAY TO!!! HAHA!!

I has a beetle. Dung think it was worth nuttin, but I trades u.

DungBeetle-on-dung-sabi-sabi.JPG

I has a beetle. Dung think it was worth nuttin, but I trades u.

DungBeetle-on-dung-sabi-sabi.JPG

Dem beetuls make great instrimens. They ring lik bell - that's how they get name. DUNG!!!!

By de way, I show up at Shakey's to make deal. See guy I think is seller, but to my surprise, he wit a woamn!!! After sayin his wief ded!!! I go up and say, "You de guy w/the nice axe for sale?" WOMAN GO CRAZY ON ME! She start screaming "Don't you talk about my man's axe like dat! His axe ain't fo sail! Anybody be playin with that axe, it gon be me!" I say he offur deal on line, sounds really good, I want to finger his axe because I'm big Chad Adkins fan. SHE GO CRAZIER ON HIM!!! Start screaming "Why you goin online asking guys to finger your axe? We talk about that in counselen!!! You say you not going to go out looking for axe-fingering no mo!!!" He start cryan, saying "Baby, you don't understand! I only try to do it to get money to buy you ring so we can finally get married." She say, "I ain't waring no axe-ring to get married!"

Then guy behind counter say my pizza ready, and I forgot to check again.

Back