Explain Your Handle Thread

Mine is a combo. Back in college, my AOL IM handle was box2344 (the P.O. Box address for Jackson guitars at the time). Then I changed it to Stop35, which was the name of the rest stop halfway between my home town and Penn State. In later years I combined the two, down to "boxstop", and added "7" as it's my favorite number. Hence, boxstop7.

To HANGAR18 and Raven17 - I'm also a huge, huge, huge, HUGE Megadeth fan. By far my favorite band; Megadeth is the reason I picked up a guitar, and if one day I'm even half as good as the likes of Mustaine, Broderick, Poland and Friedman, I'll die happy! :rock:

Tiboy is a combination name. Ti for titanium as all of my road and mountain bikes were made of titanium when I first needed a public forum name. Boy is simply a tip of the hat to feeling that I never wanted to and still have not grown up despite the grey hair.

I was James on BAM, but that was already taken when I registered here. Then I tried 11-top, but people kept mistaking me for Steve. Finally, I kind of randomly tried Jester and it was available. That's it.

GSH are my initials but doesn't make a word. So it was either Gash, Gesh, Gish, Gosh or Gush. Pretty uninteresting, I know.

I used to drink quite a bit of Old Rasputin, an Imperial Stout that has a picture of the "Mad Monk" Rasputin on the label. Beer makes you so weird sh*t.

My real name is Cayle. Hence, my username on most forums. On some forums, it's cayle_6.

I'm a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan, and I am a left winger/defenseman (ice hockey) and have always worn #14, which comes from growing up a Pete Rose fan. I wore #14 in little league, then in high school when I played 2nd base, and I've always worn it throughout my hockey "career".

Mine is a combination of the "Dirty Moon" inlays on the Dirty100's and my initials.

most people on this forum just call me DirtyBob

It's funny how names stick..... When I Skyped I to the Wood Libray on Friday, I just said "Dirty Bob!"

My name is Rory, I get called ro an I like chilling out and playing slow shred - slowro

Back