DONATION

Irony: We have a guy named “Plugske” in this thread. :eek:o_O:D

My wife texted me a picture the other day while at Kroger. The TP shelves are from the floor to about 7’ high. Approximately 25 feet long. IN the picture, you could see that they were completely empty. You could also see two other women, both with their cell phones out and taking pictures of the shelves. And, my wife said there were two more waiting behind her and as soon as she moved on, they stepped up to take pictures.

I’m not exactly sure what you all plan to do with all this TP, and quite honestly, I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW! But I would like to say...

People at work were concerned about paper towels clogging the toilet, but I replaced all my toilets with the kind that can flush 20 golf balls at once.

Now I just need to figure out how to wipe with golf balls. :eek:

Titleist Paper?!

ryCOmRW.png

You're welcome....

What?? I'm from Alabama.

Ah sweet corn, the only food that re-appears as corn on the cob!

If you guys shower occasionally it’s not as big a problem, especially now that we’re locked up at home.

Stomp those waffles down the plug hole!:confused:

I have a friend who's sisters grandfather has a buddy that works in a small warehouse. He overheard that an OTR truck driver might have "found" a 40 foot trailer filled certain paper goods,12 packs that could help clean up this situation.
If you're interested, attach a note to the 4th fuel dispenser in the middle island of the Booth Brothers Fueling Station near I-70 and I-25.
He'll get back to you within 24 hours. I understand he take credit cards, debit cards and cash. He doesn't accept checks anymore.

Back