Did you sell out of those guitar ornaments already?

yeah loads still available but for some reason i cant order one. must be becvaquse i am trying to use a debit card not a credit card.

I had to call my order in...was trying all morning at jobsite on my droid and it wouldn't let me type my card in so I called and ordered 2...didn't want to miss out again!! Just looked, says there are 250 in stock still!!

Beginning in 2014 we are planning to bring you a series of replicas - the follow up to this ornament will be a 10". I am very impressed with the quality and we have had a great response to them so far! I think you all will be excited for what is in the works.

Rocki, I will be buying a couple of every model you guys make!! This is great news!

Beginning in 2014 we are planning to bring you a series of replicas - the follow up to this ornament will be a 10". I am very impressed with the quality and we have had a great response to them so far! I think you all will be excited for what is in the works.

I want some more long sleeves and a new jacket. A sick one like the green PS logo one. Best item ever.

Back