Did you sell out of those guitar ornaments already?

Welcome Rocki! Thanks!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;120289 said:
Sold out again. Damn.
I hear ya brutha. 12-26 we get another shot? Marked on calendar.

Hello All!
If you have not been to the Lifestyle store lately you may have missed that the second inventory of the PRS Mini Replica Guitar ornaments did not make it in time to stuff your stockings but they will be available on the PRS Lifestyle store on beginning December 26.

On Nov. 21 the original inventory sold out in just a few hours. We hoped to have more before Christmas but due to the handcrafted detail of these 6" solid wood replicas we could not rush the order. These are limited edition and will only be available while this supply lasts. This is the first in a series of replicas that we hope to bring you in 2014.
4798971M2.jpg
http://www.costore.com/prsguitars/productenlarged.asp?peid=235&pid=4798971

Happy Holidays every one!

Rocki

Just tried to order - still out of stock...

Available as of a minute ago. Well, two are sold...:flute:

Nice! Turns out my mom was on top of this with round I, as I got one for Christmas!

Awesome - Rocki, can you make sure these are sold year round as miniture scultures and not just holiday ornaments becuase I think they would be great display pieces! :)

Awesome - Rocki, can you make sure these are sold year round as miniture scultures and not just holiday ornaments becuase I think they would be great display pieces! :)

Beginning in 2014 we are planning to bring you a series of replicas - the follow up to this ornament will be a 10". I am very impressed with the quality and we have had a great response to them so far! I think you all will be excited for what is in the works.

Back