Design on a Dimebag: second season.

PRS has a new reality TV/competition show in the development stage, "Finding the next PTC Star", but it appears we already have a winner.

PRS has a new reality TV/competition show in the development stage, "Finding the next PTC Star", but it appears we already have a winner.

Haha! If it's going to be a "reality" show you have to incorporate repo, ghost hunting or rednecks into it.

Looks great Sergio. I want to see the secret of how you handle the edges.

:rofl:

Looks great Sergio. I want to see the secret of how you handle the edges.

Thanks Rob!

Yeah....... I think I'm going to have to cut it out with a blade and then lightly burn the edges to keep them from fraying. I suppose I should let this dry overnight since the can of adhesive warns of extreme flammability! :eek:

I figure I will try the headstock first since it's a relatively small enough piece of fabric to replace, and don't worry, I will keep the garden hose running just in case.

I know you're just joking, but you are also awfully close to the truth.

If it's reality TV, you can pretend and use a script just like the other shows. I have to admit it though, I would watch a show about haunted repossesed guitars.

I have a scalpel I use for cutting jobs like you have before you, but you made me wonder if a hobby wood burning kit might contain a knife end that would cut and burn at the same time. If it was spray on glue, the propellant was probably the flammable part, but if you guitar does burst into flames a la Hendrix, I don't want to seem insensitive, but could you catch that on video? :wink:

Awesome! Inspirational. Now I want a spare guitar to play with.

Wonder what Nick would think of this new Bangin' Evil Twin? :rofl:

Killer job buddy! Chris/PTC - see what you started?

"Is that a 10 top? Nah, its a backback from Target" :cheers:

Sergio, you're a genius! Now I'm gonna have to make a Coach pedalboard case and a D&G satchel for my cables and microphones, just to be appropriately baller!

GIDDYUP!
Dancing_Girl_in_white_pants.gif

That's it - now I gotta snag a cheap SE and have my way with it....

Serg... what was the contact cement you used?

Last edited:
Back