Design on a Dimebag: second season.

Sergio, it looks fantastic!

I wonder if covering a guitar in cloth will affect the tone? Now that you're doing it, you'll be in a position to know. I'd love to find out, could be interesting.

I have to admit, I looked at the material, I looked at the guitar and I was all:

images

But now that I'm seeing it, the red binding with the designs on the fabric, I'm all:

media_preview.php

Sergio, you're a genius! Now I'm gonna have to make a Coach pedalboard case and a D&G satchel for my cables and microphones, just to be appropriately baller!

Dude! Totally! I'm lookin' at all my extra fabric and I'm lookin' at everything in the house thinkin; "What would that look like in Gucci print?" I'm tempted to make a faux roll of toilet paper for when company comes by.

GIDDYUP!
Dancing_Girl_in_white_pants.gif

That's it - now I gotta snag a cheap SE and have my way with it....

Serg... what was the contact cement you used?

Loctite brand.

Sergio, it looks fantastic!

Loctite brand.

I wonder if covering a guitar in cloth will affect the tone? Now that you're doing it, you'll be in a position to know. I'd love to find out, could be interesting.

I'm wondering about that too.
This guitar was surprisingly brighter acoustically than I had anticipated, so if it does have an effect on tone it may be beneficial for my preferences.

I will have a few more updates today, along with a quick post of how I was able to recondition the fabric. I did some more work on the guitar last evening and I am getting super excited! I feel like I may have trouble topping this one for the third installment.
Thanks for all the support guys!!!

Dude! Totally! I'm lookin' at all my extra fabric and I'm lookin' at everything in the house thinkin; "What would that look like in Gucci print?" I'm tempted to make a faux roll of toilet paper for when company comes by.

If I covered my pedalboard cases in Coach fabric, maybe my girlfriend would actually want to help carry some gear, rather than feeling obligated to do so. I give her the out at every show; she insists on carrying something, even though I know she doesn't want to and it can't be easy lugging stuff around in heels. But with a "Coach" case, I could be all "Look honey...I got a new piece of gear and it matches your purse!"

Wait...is that a good thing or a bad thing??? :flute:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;70205 said:
Damnit, man... make with the photos already!!!!! :beer:

I'll message YOU one, everybody else gotta wait till tomorrow.

this looks pretty killer - way better than that awful ET logo!

Want. To. See. Photo. Plural. Please. Or. Catch. The. Virus.

Seriously, the teasers look, well, BANGIN'

Nick might have to rethink his signature guitar after seeing Sergio's Gangta Gucci model.

Gucci Gucci!

There is even a hidden compartment for my stash of chronic!

I still have a few random adhesive spots and scratches to buff out, but overall I'm psyched!

Back