Demographics: Age

How old are you? Answers are anonymous and can be changed (as you age).

• 24 and under

• 25-29

• 30-34

• 35-39

• 40-44

• 45-49

• 50-54

• 55-59

• 60-64

• 65 and over

Results are only viewable after voting.
That one shot of me with my daughter is one of the very very very few times (all very very very short-lived) when I was totally clean shaven. I always had something going, even just the peach fuzz I could barely manage in '76 (I was all of 17, but it got me into bars)...

I took 6 years to catch you up!

That one shot of me with my daughter is one of the very very very few times (all very very very short-lived) when I was totally clean shaven. I always had something going, even just the peach fuzz I could barely manage in '76 (I was all of 17, but it got me into bars)...
I got into bars because I was in the band.

Our membership has grown considerably since COVID-19 took over the planet. Thought I'd bump a few threads regarding our demographics and see where are these days.

You should be able to change your selection if you've moved into an older range.

No one knows how old I am, including me.

The calendar hadn't been invented when I was born, and there was really no need to keep track of seasons, since agriculture hadn't been invented, and it was always winter.

Dirt had been invented, but there wasn't much of it around because where I lived was covered with ice all year.

All we knew was 'it's very cold', 'it's not as cold', and 'oh crap, snowing again'. There wasn't rain, It either snowed, or didn't snow. Kind of like Michigan from November - May.

On snowy days it was easier to track mammoths, so we did the Let's Hunt Mammoth In The Snow' dance to rock music.

I probably forgot to mention this before - there was rock music, made by knocking two rocks together. Although we couldn't count to two, because numbers and counting hadn't been thought of yet, we could hold a rock in each hand and that was enough. However, we didn't know why that was enough. There weren't logical explanations for that, or anything else, because thinking hadn't been invented until much later.

This is probably why my posts are so pointless.

Last edited:
Back