Demographics: Age

How old are you? Answers are anonymous and can be changed (as you age).

• 24 and under

• 25-29

• 30-34

• 35-39

• 40-44

• 45-49

• 50-54

• 55-59

• 60-64

• 65 and over

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, the results, according to these two similar poles, is that the real PRS players seem to be from 40 to 65 and some sort of engineer.

So...middle aged to AARP guys with good jobs. Just saying.

maybe now, but when i bought it i was a 29 year old out of work pastry chef and unpublished underground cartoonist. the punks in the squat hated my prs, it was like skinhead kryptonite.

So, the results, according to these two similar poles, is that the real PRS players seem to be from 40 to 65 and some sort of engineer.

maybe now, but when i bought it i was a 29 year old out of work pastry chef and unpublished underground cartoonist. the punks in the squat hated my prs, it was like skinhead kryptonite.
I was in my mid 20s when I got my first one myself.

I don’t think middle age starts until about 60 any more...but, yes, the ticket seems to be to be an engineer for long enough to have a bit of spare cash.

So we're doing photos as proof of life, errrr, proof of age, now huh. OK...

Sorry, no rock star pics. I have a few newer ones with a guitar, but the only shot I've ever seen of me playing in front of people was when I sat in with the blues band at my wedding reception. And I haven't seen that one in a long long time.

1976:
Ray flannel by Ray, on Flickr

1981:
Europe '81 (3) by Ray, on Flickr

1991-ish
Scanned Photo 1 by Ray, on Flickr

Just a few weeks ago:

untitled-1-7-3 by Ray, on Flickr
-Ray

Last edited:
Back