Demographics: Age

How old are you? Answers are anonymous and can be changed (as you age).

• 24 and under

• 25-29

• 30-34

• 35-39

• 40-44

• 45-49

• 50-54

• 55-59

• 60-64

• 65 and over

Results are only viewable after voting.
Foie gras, poussin, lion, zebra, lama, etc. etc. Lots of balls too, meaters love that sh!t.

Saw this in Budapest and thought it was just a funny nick-name given to a local dish. In my house, for example, tomato soup is called Frog Eyeball Soup (thanks Mom).

Apparently they really meant it.

i-7Nz7w37-X4.jpg

I fall into that majority group of 50 - 54 (52) I remember everything I've read or heard since i was 2. Not necessarily in the right order or the right time, but i do remember. My mind races like an 18 year old But my body says 'Hey! Slow F*** Down!' I also have past life memories that go back 2000 years, if you believe in that kind of stuff.

Would have never known that I had to jump up an age group this year if it weren’t for Hans’ little reminder. :rolleyes:

Usually, hanging with Markie + 11Top @ NAMM makes me feel younger :D but not this year. Everything seems to have started falling apart over the last year, so I’m hitting the gym next week extra hard. Quit reminding me!:mad:

Would have never known that I had to jump up an age group this year if it weren’t for Hans’ little reminder. :rolleyes:

Usually, hanging with Markie + 11Top @ NAMM makes me feel younger :D but not this year. Everything seems to have started falling apart over the last year, so I’m hitting the gym next week extra hard. Quit reminding me!:mad:

Careful dude. The gym hits back sometimes.

I feel your pain, I'm going to get my first pair of "real" glasses tomorrow.:cool:

But, I'm not "old"...I'm just "Vintage" with some "Natural Relicing". ;)

Just in case some of you don't yet know what aging looks like, here is a photo for each age bracket I can support
With the first decent guitar I bought
CK_1980PClassicalWithMusicAAA.JPG

With my eldest
CK_1985PJGrowl.JPG

with both daughters
CK_1989PJEDoublePiggyBack.JPG

a rousing game of pin the tail on the dork as part of the popcorn olympics I did for kids birthday party
CK_1993PPinTheTailOnTheDork.JPG

old enough to know better, still might not care
CK_2000_62PHeadShotAAA.jpg

with my charming wife
CK_2005_14PLSelfBlownAAA.JPG

with my younger brother and sister
CK_2010_275TerryBevPeterAAA.jpg

y'all know where this is and have seen the result
CK_2012_17PSlyWith3850AAA.JPG

after my annual Canada Day ride - this one in Tennessee so it was a bit warm
CK_2018_869PPostCanadaDayRideAAA.JPG

Back