Dark Side Of The Moon/Total Eclipse Of The Sun

Reminds me of a Gilbert Gottfried joke (amongst others):

A man walks in on his son pleasuring himself. The father says, “Son, if you keep that up, you’re going to go blind.”

The kid says, “I’m over here, dad.”

See you guys on August 12, 2026...I'll buy the beers

434605522-968126584679131-937480013183483097-n.jpg

So it makes me wonder. Having just been through an eye exam, when they shine that very bright light in your eye(s) it makes you see them doggone spots afterward. Why isn't that considered harmful? 🤔
And my optha...opto...em, "eye doctor" (nice Asian lady that spoke quite understandable English but with a noticeable accent) said I have a small caderac. I didn't have the heart to tell her she was all wrong, I drive a pickup truck.🤨
And my audiologist said that all those years of loud rock music wasn't the reason for my hearing loss...it was actually work related (highspeed meat saw for 30 years). So I guess I shouldn't have listened to my folks at all; should have said screw work and been a rock star like I really wanted to be.😉
Things that make you go "hmmmmmm".....

Take your glasses off, quickly glance up and you'd swear you see the whole sun, but put them on and at one point 95% of it was blocked. I don't understand the phenomena, other than the light being so intense you couldn't look long enough to recognize the blockage.
Seems suspicious to me. I think all the news agencies telling us not to look at the sun during an eclipse is to deter us from discovering the truth. God has the sun wired to a dimmer switch.

Getting faint looking at a pic of a bridge is evidence of this! ;)
True! We All Have Our Things. I Came Very Close To Losing My Life As A Young Boy From Drowning. Heights And Water Aren't My Favorite Things. :)

Back