Dang Velas...

OK, sure... As long as we're all drooling'... why not? :D

DH4kUHuh.jpg
georgetakei.jpg

Marvelous!

I did not realize Vela is a Sail or a Constellation.

Also didn't know Vela is S2 line only, or Private stock.

Additionally, I did know FedEx are liars! Early delivery yesterday instead of Wed, but site says Tues. No guitar yesterday, site has no date of delivery now!

Vela thread, not FedEx ***** thread!

Still waiting. FedEx is still in Pending Delivery with no ETA since Monday night in RED.

I want my MTV. Wait...Dang Vela.

I want my Dang Vela! :)

Also, I was perusing the new Vela's again, and they all seem to have jumped up in price since I purchased mine last week. I will feel lucky if mine arrives.

Still waiting. FedEx is still in Pending Delivery with no ETA since Monday night in RED.

Also, I was perusing the new Vela's again, and they all seem to have jumped up in price since I purchased mine last week. I will feel lucky if mine arrives.

To keep you company while you wait..

Screenshot_20210902-134651_Gallery2c9e99a1aa189c20.jpg

It will arrive...it will arrive...freaking FedEx...it will arrive...

It will arrive...it will arrive...freaking FedEx...it will arrive...
Yes it will happen. I called the store yesterday to check, and while we were on the phone the FedEx site updated to today delivery. It'll be a nice holiday if it arrives.

"Why are you working from home this week?"

"Erm, the indoor mask mandate at the office makes it too difficult..." right??

That is just plain sick. What a brilliant idea! I bet it sounds great!

I know guitar with three P90's are often likened to a "Strat on steroids", but having such a beast, that just isn't true. P90's don't sound ANYTHING like a "Strat", even if they're configured like that.

But the D-Type pups are really sonically right in between a "Strat" and a Dearmond. They do have some of that sound. So this Vela actually DOES sound like a "Strat on steroids".

I know guitar with three P90's are often likened to a "Strat on steroids", but having such a beast, that just isn't true. P90's don't sound ANYTHING like a "Strat", even if they're configured like that.

But the D-Type pups are really sonically right in between a "Strat" and a Dearmond. They do have some of that sound. So this Vela actually DOES sound like a "Strat on steroids".

The Type Ds are pretty dang awesome if you ask me :).

My 3-P90 guitars sound like a 3-P90’S guitar. With a maple neck and board, they quack and cut beautifully.

Back