Dang Velas...

I was able to see the pic by right clicking and opening in a new tab - not sure if dropbox links work for photo hosting here. Either way, nice looking Vela - welcome to the cul...er, club!! I also decided I didn't want to have too many guitars, so I have 2 electrics - both Velas :).

I think you may be right. I read the other day Dropbox doesn't work with the site for hosting. No personal experience to say for sure though.

I think you may be right. I read the other day Dropbox doesn't work with the site for hosting. No personal experience to say for sure though.

Good to know. I don’t share often so I don’t even know what to use! Maybe I’ll try again later after I get on an actual desktop computer.

I would have loved one of the reclaimed wood Velas but wasn’t able to purchase when they were available. This guitar is seriously killer though. Went back and forth on if I wanted semi hollow or not. Now I have an excuse to get another down the road since I still don’t have any semi hollow guitars ;)

An often overlooked aspect of the RL Vela…the neck. Not only is the carve and finish fantastic (you can feel the pores thru the ultra smooth finish), but the mahogany is often quite figured. It feels soooo good!

vela7.jpg

Good to know. I don’t share often so I don’t even know what to use! Maybe I’ll try again later after I get on an actual desktop computer.

I would have loved one of the reclaimed wood Velas but wasn’t able to purchase when they were available. This guitar is seriously killer though. Went back and forth on if I wanted semi hollow or not. Now I have an excuse to get another down the road since I still don’t have any semi hollow guitars ;)

Spoken like a true PRS man! That's the same excuse I used to get my semi hollow.

Back