CR Demos: in a world......\m/ Demolition- Pickup of the Gods!

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
Here's the 1st of 2 or 3 video demos of these pups. Way too much tone for one type of music in these bad boys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great vid, brutha. Love the upper fretboard speed-lead spewage with the wah LOL, and the feedback that the pups coaxed from the BA!! AWESOME!! I am quite surprised at how well these clean up! They sound durn good. Thanks for the vid!

Great video, Chris! I enjoyed:

1. The playing on the demo and the tone of Riza; and,

2. The happy cornucopia of guitar faces; and,

3. The best sounding high output pickups I have ever heard.

I have always loved the tone of that guitar, it is simply off the chart. It may be my favorite sounding PRS of all time, and that's sayin' something, because I've had some nice guitars and have heard lots of other really good ones. But Riza has a woody, warm, yet open sort of sound no matter what pickups you demo with her.

Riza gets my vote for "most awesome awesomeness" of tone.

Last edited:
Those are sick!!! Think I might consider getting a set when I eventually get my Custom 22 in for the PTC treatment....whenever that will be.

Great video, Chris! I enjoyed:

1. The playing on the demo and the tone of Riza; and,

2. The happy cornucopia of guitar faces; and,

3. The best sounding high output pickups I have ever heard.

I have always loved the tone of that guitar, it is simply off the chart. It may be my favorite sounding PRS of all time, and that's sayin' something, because I've had some nice guitars and have heard lots of other really good ones. But Riza has a woody, warm, yet open sort of sound no matter what pickups you demo with her.

Riza gets my vote for "most awesome awesomeness" of tone.

Thanks Les! Riza and I thank you!
And thanks to all for the kind words. These really are some great pups.

BTW...the ep into the zendrive pushing a cranked vintage style amp is one of my favorite stacks!!!

I actually ran the EP after the Zendrive this time. I have one in front too but I likes this better for METAL!!!
Thanks again for the kind words.

Very cool man! They do sound really good! Not the tone I myself go for, but it sounds like they do their mission very well :) \m/ !!

Fuggin' righteous, bro. :rock: I'd love to hear that thru an older Boogie Mark series. :wink: Anyone that mounts these in a Cu22/24 should expect a sudden transformation...hair growth (on head, not ears...old guys), materialization of Spandex, fake blood pouring our of guitar, the works. How you avoided that, Chris, I'll never know.

Great video, Chris!...Riza gets my vote for "most awesome awesomeness" of tone.
Again, Les is more. :beer:

Back