Convince me to pull the trigger!!!

This thread is what you get when you post in a forum with nothing but enablers
There is no one here that will tell you no

but I suspect that was your point all along
Well, you’re wrong. I’m going to say a big “NO!” Thus breaking the stereotype of this board being nothing but enablers. So I say NO to whatever this purchase is. I don’t blindly agree with all purchases here and some I even oppose, like that time someone here bought the HX/DA I was trying to buy.

Unless it’s a dream date with Julie Bowen and Sofia Vergara. Then, I’d take advantage of the “buy 3 get one free” offer. X100.

Well, you’re wrong. I’m going to say a big “NO!” Thus breaking the stereotype of this board being nothing but enablers. So I say NO to whatever this purchase is. I don’t blindly agree with all purchases here and some I even oppose, like that time someone here bought the HX/DA I was trying to buy.

Unless it’s a dream date with Julie Bowen and Sofia Vergara. Then, I’d take advantage of the “buy 3 get one free” offer. X100.
C-
Be a bad influence x

NO????????
How Dare you!

Don't you have an actress to stalk or something?

I found something awesome for sale online (PRS something ofc). I'm gonna refrain from saying what so that it doesn't get sniped from my grasp by one of you sneaky sneakies. I want it. I have the money. I want it. But I never ever do big purchases, so I'm slightly nervous. Make me confident!!!
Btw I'm single, and live alone so no spouse/partner to get mad. I know that's usually a big factor for you guys lmao. CONVINCE MEEEEE

Really did not take that long... It's been purchased.
Glad to see you bought it. I am looking forward to the pictures.

The fact that you didn't want to let any details out because you were afraid someone would buy it was a sign that you needed to buy it. ;)

Back